Snowtrooper viable in arena?

CHFC22
732 posts Member
I really like snow. Really like him.

But all the recommended empire / trooper teams I have seen don't include him. Is anyone aware of a team he fits in that is decent?

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    He is good if you want to use an imperial trooper squad, but there are better options
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Seems an awful lot of fun but the fact I never see him used tells me all I suppose
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    He's just another Lando, he'll trigger the crit hit immunity GK provides and on his next use of his AOE he won't reset it. Let's not forget the counter madness he causes.
  • he's viable in GW, feeding everybody TM...
    in arena its bit more of a problem.. he relies on crit and he have crit AoE. this is not good, lol. ask maul :)
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    That's the reason I've not risked him. Was hoping someone cleverer than I had sussed it out. Oh well, he makes the Ewok assault battle a doddle I suppose...
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    That's the reason I've not risked him. Was hoping someone cleverer than I had sussed it out. Oh well, he makes the Ewok assault battle a doddle I suppose...

He will soon be used in the DS TB, maybe if this TB is in hoth too he gets bonuses
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    I am living in hope that's the case
  • I run him in my trooper squad, Veers (L), snow, death, shore and magma. Veers and death are both zeta'd so the entire team gets mad benefits. He's not a loser - when they reworked all the troopers, they are good now.
  • sneeyatch wrote: »
    I run him in my trooper squad, Veers (L), snow, death, shore and magma. Veers and death are both zeta'd so the entire team gets mad benefits. He's not a loser - when they reworked all the troopers, they are good now.

Where do you rank with that? That's the team I'd plan to run.