Hera’s Play to Strengths

Is Hera’s Play to Strengths ability bugged? In the Thrawn event, I’m constantly using the ability and nothing happens. The other character never attacks. Is there something that could prevent the attack that I’m missing or is there a problem?
Go Pens!

Replies

• It happened to me and I wondered what was going on then I realised I had called a dazed ally to assist, which they can't.
  • That makes sense, but my Ezra wasn’t dazed. Can’t for the life of me figure it out. It’s not really costing me the match (I’m getting wrecked regardless) but it’s pretty odd.
    Go Pens!
  • +1
  • He wasnt fractured either was he?
  • Happened to me as well, no daze, no fracture. Can’t duplicate as I ended up beating it.
  • No daze, no fracture. Sometimes buffed, sometimes nothing.
    Go Pens!
  • I'm seeing similar problems with back up plan failing to revive the buffed characters, anyone have this happen?
  • Dristal wrote: »
    I'm seeing similar problems with back up plan failing to revive the buffed characters, anyone have this happen?

I’ve had that too, but only when the DT hits Terminate. I believe that prevents revives.
    Go Pens!
  • Dristal wrote: »
    I'm seeing similar problems with back up plan failing to revive the buffed characters, anyone have this happen?

I’ve had that too, but only when the DT hits Terminate. I believe that prevents revives.

I was trying to figure this out but then I beat it. I thought maybe fracture prevented the revive, but I definitely had someone come back to life who was fractured- turns out I applied backup plan before Thrawn applied fracture. Maybe if you apply after fracture it doesn't work? I don't know though because I hadn't considered the Deathtrooper thing you mentioned, I don't remember who killed him that time
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to bugs and issues
  • It's always best to grab a video of battle.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?