CLS Leader Impact

13Next

Replies

• Napoli
    544 posts Member
    I put a third zeta on CLS Lead ability tomorrow and plan to experiment with this team:
    CLS
    R2
    Han
    OB
    Cassian

Three Rebels with AoE debuffs will be a good test for the Leader ability.
  • @JohnnySteelAlpha boba? What is he running?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Napoli wrote: »
    I put a third zeta on CLS Lead ability tomorrow and plan to experiment with this team:
    CLS
    R2
    Han
    OB
    Cassian

Three Rebels with AoE debuffs will be a good test for the Leader ability.

Some similar team has already been tested. A player posted ideas and videos of CLS (L), raid Han, R2D2, Cassian and then K2S0 instead of your old Ben. He took first place regularly.
  • Fahrius wrote: »
    @JohnnySteelAlpha boba? What is he running?

We still have a guy running Boba that can take 1 with no CLS - Boba lead, GK, R2, Raid Han, and Princess Leia. Boba, Han, and R2 have all zetas in place. He falls in rank a bit more than CLS-led teams, but it's getting the job done. He's FTP or very low spender and didn't have all the Rebels to get CLS unlocked at 7*.
  • Fahrius wrote: »
    @JohnnySteelAlpha boba? What is he running?

We still have a guy running Boba that can take 1 with no CLS - Boba lead, GK, R2, Raid Han, and Princess Leia. Boba, Han, and R2 have all zetas in place. He falls in rank a bit more than CLS-led teams, but it's getting the job done. He's FTP or very low spender and didn't have all the Rebels to get CLS unlocked at 7*.

Very nice. Han hits like a truck under Boba and that first turn stun effectively gives Boba +15 speed at the start of the match.

Too bad Boba is the only one of those 5 I have Zeta'd or at arena caliber gear level.
  • Maegor wrote: »
    April 2016 shard, and we haven't seen many CLS leads.

He has one of the easiest counters for old shards in zBarriss. Also, if rex teams are disappearing in favor of CLS, then look for a resurgence of Zaul who is also a direct counter to CLS.

Except R2 is so prevalent and a hard counter to Maul.