Thrawn for R2? Will it help?

Started playing as last Thrawn event was going. Ended up farming PS becuase forum peeps said easy starter team to farm and Gw. Anyways few months later I've got 7* Vader, EP, tarkin, stormtrooper, tie pilot, and now thrawn. Seems like leader overload right. All gear 8 except Vader at 9 and I can take rebel 5 dot speed and crit mods off from main team if needed got mostly potency mods now 5 dot. Should I swap tarkin or trooper for thrawn I think ep Vader, tie are a must but don't know last 2 to use. Forums have always guided me as I've gotten ever character except bb8 as they've come out and now he's last thing in between CLS so he's a must. Thoughts?

Replies

• farqs
    116 posts Member
    I would play Thrawn ahead of Tarkin. Ideally use Thrawn's fracture on R2, then stun everyone with EP. Remove han & leia, then R2, then the scraps. Hoping that works. I reckon its worth while gearing Thrawn, TIE fighter pilot and Vader to g10.
  • farqs wrote: »
    I would play Thrawn ahead of Tarkin. Ideally use Thrawn's fracture on R2, then stun everyone with EP. Remove han & leia, then R2, then the scraps. Hoping that works. I reckon its worth while gearing Thrawn, TIE fighter pilot and Vader to g10.

Thanks currently doing exactly that. Vader is at 9, thrawn and tie almost 9, emp is at 9 . That fracture woo loving it already glad I poured into Phoenix to get him.