Small change that will reduce a bit of player frustration

Simple but will make a big impact in reducing some of the player frustration:

Make one zeta mat guaranteed on zeta challenge day.

I'm not saying 100% drop rate. (That would be at least 2 zeta mats a day).
Last two weeks I have gotten zero zeta mats, I'm not in big need (I have 43 mats hoarded), but it really feels like I'm not progressing, and each zeta challenge is accompanied with frustration most of the times, specially when you get zero zeta and your mate gets 4 zetas.
Specially now with all the new zeta abilities added. (I'm looking at you Phoenix)

Something to consider.

Replies

• Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Changing omega battles to zeta battles would be a thing. Having a special event with one single omega as a reward (which we get at least every day for finishing all quests and maybe from GW/ challenges froh time to time) is pretty ridiculous. (Or higher rewards. 3-5 omegas)
  • Just add a zeta to daily completion rewards. I understand zetas were the new thing on release. Preventing fast progression just applied more pressure to the devs to release more zeta abilities. However that period has passed. We have so many available zeta abilities that increasing the speed we can obtain them allows a wider use of characters.

They have allowed it to get to a point where people feel a need to either hoard or ignore characters because they are just too valuable. I know half the point of the game is to make choices which way to progress but way back when we had the same issue with omega skills. It’s time to bring zetas up to the current stage the game is at.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I mean look at the huge increase of zeta abilities and look at the huge bottleneck of zetas and omegas, I think we need a better way of getting both of them or increase the amount of times we can dim the fleet challenges