Chimaera Kit Reveal Videos

2Next

Replies

• Chimera will kill the arena battle fleet as CLS did it . Huge unbalance compare to the other capital ship .
  • Well, first time I don’t have to panic farm anything... I made both Phoenix ships to 7* just to compensate their unbelievably terrible gear farm.
  • Kat
    31 posts Member
    Yea another unit who kill any variability in her arena. It's not like the fleet arena was balanced anyway but now we will have the same fan train for fleet as we got with cls in arena. Implement new contents or units is not necessary good if they are not balanced or restrict any other gameplay.Even if i think GvG with dark side for TB is a good moove, the introduce of more and more OP toons make me sad.
    Hey be indulgent pls, my english is just basic!
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Honestly the pheonix ships right now are just not viable, hopefully I can at least get those ready for this event. However, this capital ship will basically be the cls of ships, you won't be able to get top ranks without it...

Ya - then they increase arena fleet rewards so everyone ranked # 20 or better will now get crystals - sure to P1ss off a lot of peeps for sure when this ship gets out.

Watch as hoards of players will display their upset on the forums - it won't be pretty.
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    NewCaprica wrote: »
    So we will need 5 rebel ships at 6 stars, is that it @CG_CapGaSP ?

Seems that way - 2 phoenix, 2 X-wings and 2 U-wings. There aren't any more rebel ships than this.

In my opinion ships are still not ready for an event like this - CLS is out now, where is his Red 5 or Rogue Leader x-wing. We need more rebel ship options and they only just made Cassian's U-wing farmable.

Yes we get double drops, but if you haven't farmed Phoenix and Bistan's U-wing then you are outta luck (I assume everyone has the Wiggs X-wings by now).

Its basically another scramble like Phoenix toons in the last Thrawn event - pull out your wallets now or watch your arena rank fall - impacting not only a chance for these new crystals, but also your blueprint, shard and most importantly zeta farming.
  • Boooo wrote: »

Seems that way - 2 phoenix, 2 X-wings and 2 U-wings. There aren't any more rebel ships than this.

In my opinion ships are still not ready for an event like this - CLS is out now, where is his Red 5 or Rogue Leader x-wing. We need more rebel ship options and they only just made Cassian's U-wing farmable.

Yes we get double drops, but if you haven't farmed Phoenix and Bistan's U-wing then you are outta luck (I assume everyone has the Wiggs X-wings by now).

Its basically another scramble like Phoenix toons in the last Thrawn event - pull out your wallets now or watch your arena rank fall - impacting not only a chance for these new crystals, but also your blueprint, shard and most importantly zeta farming.

Yes. I blame myself for not farming Phx ships cause I always believed he'd get a cap ship and phx would be required. But I've been using tarkin since the beginning and the mandalorian ship was calling me.

• MrThamer87
    226 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeh good choice with Thrawn as the next ship i like Thrawn he ia a baddie that is liked just like Bane (batman) not darth bane
  • Wow it seems the most OP capital ship!
  • How long will the event last? 7 days?
  • 7 Days with 1 refresh per day
  • Will Thrawn get a fleet commander tag?
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Double drops for the ships not working properly. It said I didn’t have the energy or sims, which I did and then it did a client restart and took my energy and sims no rewards
  • Boooo wrote: »

Legendary events unlock at 5*, and you're not out of luck. They have that nice $90 pack that everyone will be buying so they don't fall to 200 in ships.
  • Chimera's kit is ridiculously OP, just like when ships first came out whoever bought the falcon was comfortably sat at the top, now it looks like if you don't have this cap ship you won't be getting near top 20 without a bunch of refreshes everyday. Power creep in this game isn't even a thing, it's just one massive leap after another. This feels just like when chaze first hit the arena and you couldn't do **** if you didn't have them
  • JohnTS676 wrote: »
    Chimera's kit is ridiculously OP, just like when ships first came out whoever bought the falcon was comfortably sat at the top, now it looks like if you don't have this cap ship you won't be getting near top 20 without a bunch of refreshes everyday. Power creep in this game isn't even a thing, it's just one massive leap after another. This feels just like when chaze first hit the arena and you couldn't do **** if you didn't have them

Yeah, with the +50% Crit Damage and +15% Crit Chance that Empire ships get under a Chimaera lead, you can run TIE Advanced, TIE Fighter, TIE Reaper (if you have him) and Gauntlet (if you have him) and would have a pretty OP Empire team you can use around Biggs.

I have TIE Reaper almost to 4 stars and will run him with the the 3 TIE fighters and Biggs. Should be a strong starting unit, at least on offense.