SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• Svo
    62 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    That's because you are either a greedy whale or a non caring f2p its simple
  • I didnt read every comment but i would love to see pvp shards and players change frequently. Maybe for example every week sorted on character Power (or ships). I hate those chats on discord About the payouts... I also hate to see the same names over and over again. Ppl who takes a longer break of the game can also easier reach better places again.
  • Darthboon wrote: »
    I didnt read every comment but i would love to see pvp shards and players change frequently. Maybe for example every week sorted on character Power (or ships). I hate those chats on discord About the payouts... I also hate to see the same names over and over again. Ppl who takes a longer break of the game can also easier reach better places again.

Why do you hate Discord Chats? They save you sooooo many wasted Arena battles.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Pretty much agree with all of these, especially challenge gear in raids, that one just infuriates me to no end.

And a small one, make favourites appear in the same location in the menu for ships as it does for characters. Interface inconsistencies are unacceptable, even in games. Plus the ability to make unlocked heroes favourites.

Finally, be able to trade in gear for shard currency. Something like 10 per 10 gold, 25 purple, 50 blue, 75 green or 100 white. Especially now that the shard shop allows you to buy gear.

Edit: oh, and a way to preview the effects of adding a gear to a slot, when you're deciding how to give gear to. For example, will adding gear to one of those new gear slots for TFP increase his ship's speed by 1? (Which makes a big difference in Fleet against an opposing TFP)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • And, for the love of Han, PLEASE add a recruitment database screen that tells unguilded player levels and last activity.

Trying to recruit from forums is a huge headache...

This though seriously!!!!!!!! Its so hard for us small guilds to even get anybody to join :(
  • DankFranco wrote: »
    And, for the love of Han, PLEASE add a recruitment database screen that tells unguilded player levels and last activity.

Trying to recruit from forums is a huge headache...

This though seriously!!!!!!!! Its so hard for us small guilds to even get anybody to join :(

Merge with other smaller guilds then to form bigger guilds
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Svo wrote: »

WRONG !!

U want to reward free-loaders and punish those that pay. U have lost your mind. How about we take $2/hour from your pay at work and give it to someone that makes less and works fewer hours? Sound good ?
  • Yeah, lessening the incentive for people to spend money by making it easier for f2p to farm stuff, that's just anti-profit behaviour and something no company would ever do. Instead I'd much rather have the packs be more affordable/better value to encourage spending. The $15 (Aussie dollar value) Phoenix packs for example, no problem with the price, but the value of the stuff inside is so low (especially in terms of shards) compared to other packs of the same price in the same game. But that's probably a discussion for another thread.

Instead of having different drop rates for different people which just amounts to discrimination against the people keeping the game ticking over, why not have a guaranteed drop everytime you sim a battle 5x for hard nodes/10x for normal nodes? So if you sim a hard node once you get the normal drop rate chance and a chancr of nothing, but if you sim a hard node 5 times in one go you get a guaranteed 1 shard plus the random drop rate chance on top of that. The same if you sim a normal node 10 times in one for example when farming for gear. It wouldn't break the game economy and at least you know you'll be getting at least something from farming instead of a depressing 0 shards/gear pieces that make you put the phone down
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    Bad analogy pox no one is trying to take your money we're just increasing the laborers pay.....so they can enjoy it more also.....I was right your an elitist...
  • QoL #1 rework Grevious. ;)
  • Also, stop replaying the thrawn intro at phase 4 everytime you fail it. It's totally not annoying and totally doesn't want to make you throw your phone at the wall and uninstall the game
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Whoever thought it was a good idea to put payouts at dinner time should be lynched. They must live a life of solitude microwaving dinners alone with their 15 cats.

This! It's not possible to get rank when preparing food for the kids and actually eating with them.

Should have registered from Christmas Island..
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Svo wrote: »

Hmm, no. I'm free to play, I despise pay to win and I still think this is an absolutely horrible suggestion.
  • I think mod management should be the first issue to address. We only have limited good mod, but in TB, we need to play 3 - 4 team, and mod swapping routine is hell. Why not make something like mod swap, or favorite mod set, or better mod filter & sorting (like on swgoh.gg). It will helps a lot in TB and Raid also.

Another thing is about arena & fleet payout, why don't you just make them on the same payout time? I hate to waste my time waiting between attempt cooldown. Can I just switch to fleet battle when my arena cooling down, and vice versa? One less hour, but same result.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Darthboon wrote: »
    I didnt read every comment but i would love to see pvp shards and players change frequently. Maybe for example every week sorted on character Power (or ships). I hate those chats on discord About the payouts... I also hate to see the same names over and over again. Ppl who takes a longer break of the game can also easier reach better places again.

Why do you hate Discord Chats? They save you sooooo many wasted Arena battles.

That's y. The game should not be ment to make any collusions with other ppl you Have to fight against.. That's a contradiction in my opinion. But the more important point is a better graduation and equalization in the Power. :)
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    I think they should make the arena payout(s) happen when you turn in the arena battles daily.
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Filter option: Pilots
  • Recently, the new content has been streamlined in a fantastic way, and I for one applaud you for it. However, my guild, and I assume that several others, have a discussion that always dominates the conversations had. These topics mainly talk about the need for a QoL update:
    1- Use for the useless gear. The fact that we have 2,000+ scraps for gear that we will never use and keep getting it as a reward in Raids is extremely offputting. Please implement a fix as the game is reaching a point where I personally know of several people who leave because they find this just ridiculous.
    2- Tools for Guild Leaders. The fact that we have to rely so heavily on 3rd party websites (SWGOH.gg & Crouchingrancor.com) speaks about the problem in and of itself. They do they best they can but currently its EXTREMELY tedious for guild leaders to figure out who does what, what the guild's needs are, and other general information that should be available. Being a leader is limited to inviting and booting people, which is THE MOST BASIC of features available to ANY other game.
    3- Please make raids a challenge once more? Add an extra tier after heroic. HPit and (to somewhat of a lesser degree) HAAT are laughable at most. How hard can it be to add an extra tier to these encounters that are already made? Adjust numbers, and maybe add an extra skill to the bosses (EX: Diminishing returns to TM Removal for Rancor is something that comes to mind)

My 2 cents.
  • How did they streamline the new content?
  • aeaswen wrote: »
    How did they streamline the new content?

My thoughts exactly. Last I checked, everything takes the same amount of time. Only difference is frequency of TB.
  • Maviand wrote: »
    3- Please make raids a challenge once more? Add an extra tier after heroic. HPit and (to somewhat of a lesser degree) HAAT are laughable at most.
    My 2 cents.

Yeah, so sorry that HAAT is "laughable" for you. There are many of us who still can't even get through it. Perhaps the game caters to more than just the extreme players who have mastered it?
  • Djbz wrote: »
    I think they should make the arena payout(s) happen when you turn in the arena battles daily.

Now this is a GREAT suggestion. Basically it let's your timeslot be whenever your want it to be. Puts control in the players, alleviates those who have to move and creates awkward time payouts, eliminates arena blocking (which in my mind would just ruin a game for players) and allows the player to play when he/she can. You still get competition since your team has to be strong enough to win/defend.

You get one submission per refresh to use at anytime and if you miss it you don't get the rewards so CG still gets their precious login commitment from the player.

• Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't mind that the 3rd party sites are there... it is just a mobile game. But these large spreadsheets required to max out the Territory Battles are a real problem, as they require a ton of knowledge about Excel or google.docs and a near full time commitment to fill them out and get them right.

The issue I have is how difficult it is to communicate in game. Instead of a small little banner at the top or spamming less than 2 lines of text, we would benefit from a larger guild bulletin board where leaders have a little bit more room to express the needs of the guild. Also, an in-game guild mail where leaders can send mail to the entire guild with similar plans and daily goals.

EDIT: Oh and platoon planning in TB id really bad. It would be cool if when in Platoons, your character would light up somehow it if was in the bottom x% of GP in your guild. That way, someone would know they have a weaker toon and should be considering it for that Platoon.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • For reals on the challenge gear. By time you can do raids you don't need em. I don't even like seeing challenge gear in the shops. The other suggestions are good too
    +1 it all
  • More and more players are leaving this game due to absurd Captial Greed design ....I doubt this game lasts much longer after the the next movie , just saying
  • I like some of the ideas already posted, I would like to throw in:

1. A 3rd filter in the Toons' section. We already know we're in the "Characters" section, put another filter there by reducing the one we're mainly using currently. Stuff like Favorite, Activated, LS, Crew Member etc should go in the 1st filter, the 2nd filter should be just the factions (Ewoks, Resistance, Sith, Tusken, etc)

2. Restructure the Daily Guild Activities payout to be more fair, as in the individual's payout to be proportional to the Guild's entire output. For example on a DS Battles Day: eight people did 600 Energy each, and the ninth person only did 36 Energy. Why should the eight people get only 69 Guild Coins each, while the person who did almost nothing still get 67 or 61 Guild Coins? I know this isn't real life, but still...

2 - +1000 - That's p'd me off for ages, seeing as I'm usually in the top few, if not the top.
  • I think they should pay the arena rewards based on your best rank during the day instead of your rank just before payout time.

This would fix the arena forever. Period.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    aeaswen wrote: »

My thoughts exactly. Last I checked, everything takes the same amount of time. Only difference is frequency of TB.

The R2D2 event, the Thrawn event, TBs, CLS Event. If you look at the game 1 year ago, these were limited to basically Palp & Yoda.
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Vohbo wrote: »
    Filter option: Pilots
    That’s in the game now.
    Just as “Crew member” instead of “pilots”
  • Maviand wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    aeaswen wrote: »

The R2D2 event, the Thrawn event, TBs, CLS Event. If you look at the game 1 year ago, these were limited to basically Palp & Yoda.

That's more accessible, not streamlining. They haven't streamlined this game! It is becoming one big fat pig! The only streamlining they've done is thankfully adding the x4 several months ago.