Stat power

I know you can look at a characters stat power on swgoh.gg, but I can't find a list to sort all characters by stat power. You can do regular power or about any other stat they have. But not by stat power, does anyone know where I could find a list like this

Replies

• What do you mean by stat power? Galactic power?
  • It's the old school power used to calculate gw, it still listed in swgoh.gg but you have to go into each of your characters and scroll down past the abilities to see it. I was trying to find a master list
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    I know you can look at a characters stat power on swgoh.gg, but I can't find a list to sort all characters by stat power. You can do regular power or about any other stat they have. But not by stat power, does anyone know where I could find a list like this

There's no sort filter for the old "Stat Power". You have to manually click on one of your heroes and it's on the upper right corner for your character you selected. If you're trying to break GW, you just have to kinda guess your top five.

Good luck.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Has anyone ever figured out how much stat power is gained by increasing star count, gear level, etc? I try to track who my top 5 toons are and avoid leveling them too much but it would be nice to know if someone in my 6-10 spots would jump into the top 5 when I promote them to 7 stars.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Has anyone ever figured out how much stat power is gained by increasing star count, gear level, etc? I try to track who my top 5 toons are and avoid leveling them too much but it would be nice to know if someone in my 6-10 spots would jump into the top 5 when I promote them to 7 stars.

It's not fixed because different characters gain different amounts of protection when they increase gear level. Even for promoting to 7*, I believe different characters gain different amount of stats, so your best bet is to just keep monitoring your swgoh.gg profile and check on each individual character.

Besides, you can always adjust a bit of mods on the 6-10 guy so that he drops from top 5 back into 6-10. Alternatively, improve the mods on the existing top 5.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Adjusting the mods isn't a bad idea. However improving the mods on the current top 5 increases the power of the top 5, which is what I'm trying to avoid.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH