Who are the top five heroes you hate facing in Arena?

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I stay away from Dooku and Daka combos. I've been stunned too many times
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    1) Daka
    2) Daka
    3) Daka
    4) Daka
    5) Daka

Her RNG is clearly broken. Since she's usually on a Phasma team I expect her to get at least one stun first turn, one self-revive, or one other revive if I get bored watching her revive and watch someone else instead.

I am rarely disappointed.

The best is when you kill Daka before her turn, she self-revives, double stuns your team, calls a Dooku assist via Phasma, he double stuns, and then Luminara heals her to full health.

That's always fun.
  • That daka phasma combo is a nuisance. Thought id chance my hand against a team with daka cos my poe is now fast enough to go before her, didnt work, they had sid who use aoe and then naturally daka assisted with that ridiculous basic attack and stunned my two powerhouse droids.
  • I used to hate dooku. Even made a nerf dooku post. I can man up and say yep I was wrong I just needed to rework my squad and strategy. At the moment for me Rey I hate facing. Most of the time by the time she clips me I am either in the red or dead. Lol.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    I avoid Daka if she's with glass cannons
    {RotE}
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Rey isn't a problem, she is a priority. Rey is only a problem if you don't have a team faster than her and can't kill her before she goes. I hat when Rey is with FOTP. Because even if you kill Rey first, FOTP will probably put a hurting on you when he goes.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • In order: Dooku (not as much now that I finally got a speed squad); GS (just so much damage); Old-Ben (ability block in my entire squad? Oh dayum); Ewok Elder (revive OP); Darth Sidious (my two healers squad gets dumpstered by him).
  • Probably GS, Poe, Qui-Gon, Obi-wan, Leia.

They're all individually beatable, but they're the five I find most annoying. Dooku may potentially be up there too when he's at 7 stars and fully geared.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Rey isn't a problem, she is a priority. Rey is only a problem if you don't have a team faster than her and can't kill her before she goes. I hat when Rey is with FOTP. Because even if you kill Rey first, FOTP will probably put a hurting on you when he goes.
    I'm trying to build a Rey/TP team but the farming is just so slow!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Dooku
    Daka
    Dooku
    Daka
    Dooku
  • yeah, dooku seems like the #1 offender for a lot of people. they should have thought about his 100% counter during creation. maybe if he counters 100% after his first teammates death. its not like he kills a lot of my characters, its just a psychological thing that i KNOW he is going to hit me AT LEAST once every time i attack him.

Bastage was last on my last pvp battle. Down to him and my Lumi and poggle. He took them both down. Lumi he hit 4 times and a lightning strike and she never even got an attack off...... How can he hit someone 5 times in a row? I can imagine 4 times.. Counter x2 and then attack x2 but not followed by a lightning hit..
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Harmson wrote: »
    yeah, dooku seems like the #1 offender for a lot of people. they should have thought about his 100% counter during creation. maybe if he counters 100% after his first teammates death. its not like he kills a lot of my characters, its just a psychological thing that i KNOW he is going to hit me AT LEAST once every time i attack him.

Bastage was last on my last pvp battle. Down to him and my Lumi and poggle. He took them both down. Lumi he hit 4 times and a lightning strike and she never even got an attack off...... How can he hit someone 5 times in a row? I can imagine 4 times.. Counter x2 and then attack x2 but not followed by a lightning hit..

Impossible!!!! *commence raging*

• Everytime he hits out of turn ie. Counter or bonus he has a chance to fill his meter and have a proper attack. Thatll be the lightning at the end
  • I faced a team with all 7☆ characters that included, sideous, luminara, go soldier, dooku, jawa. With being hit by sideous and having a negative status effect then jawa aoed me for 5-6 thousand damage each.... I've never been savaged that bad ever lol
  • 1. Poe (yes still)

and there isn't a close second but I'll go anyway.

2. Rey

3. Poggle

4. Leia

5. Ben

• Dooku, Phasma and 5s
  • 1. GS
    2. GS
    3. GS
    4. GS
    5. GS
  • I dread facing Daka. Not sure if it was glitched or not, but whenever I killed an enemy in PvP that wasn't Daka, the character would revive like 3 times a piece before it stayed dead.
  • Poggle-gs combo
  • People really have an issue with GS? He's an easy kill, just target him first if you feel he has high damage. I tend to target teams with GS knowing he won't dodge Lumi, JC, and QGJ like Sid and Dooku.
  • So, guess my next Arena-Team will be Phasma (Leader), Poggle, GS, Daka, Dooku :smiley:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • I use Daka myself lol with plasma lead I wish I knew how my team would fight as AI. Anyways..

Gen soldier
    Poe
    Lumi
    Dooku
    Qcj

I hate the fact of my team being nuked the first round if all my heroes survive the first round I usually don't need to worry. For some reason lumi always crits with her ability block nuke and gen soldiers cool down to assist attack is just ridiculous.
  • I personally shy away from Kylo teams. Always have had bad experiences with him
  • Fives. All the way. I avoid him if possible he takes an extra minute to kill IF you still have 4 chars. Its hell for sniping.
    {RotE}
  • only poe and QGJ as leader.
  • Ewok Elder (He's so much tougher to kill than Daka)
    OWK (Because I have to waste Dookus lightning on him instead of QGJ)
    ST HAN (He's alot more scary than Poe...)
    The DPS Crowd (FOTP, Rey, GS)
  • SDziad wrote: »
    My most hated team:
    Phasma as leader. Too much attacks at once.
    Sidious because of Health Immunity (using Barriss just for it is a waste of place)
    Daka - Stun, Healing and Reviving. Enough.
    Geo. Soldier - Annoying bug with high health and deadly power. FOTP, Rey and Leia are nothing compared to this.
    Dooku - Mess the fight with his Attacks and Stuns.

All toons from this team are Dark Side. Seems legit.

This is the only team I will consistently avoid. If Dooku or Daka get a stun in the opening round it's game over. If you focus GS Daka revives him. If you focus anyone else GS kills you.
  • Daka
    Old Ben
    Rey
    Gs
    Ayla
  • Rey, dooku, sid and kylo