AI Chimaera cool down

Faced a Chimaera, first move it called a reinforcement, next move it was the mass attack that destroyed 1 ship and left the others screaming mayday. This ability was supposed to start on cool down? Anything reduces this cool down?

Replies

• Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    His ult does start on cooldown
  • His AOE hits all ships, and bc he's Empire, any crits do +50% damage. It could wipe out a weaker ship. A 6* thrawn removed all the protection from my g11 pilots 7* ships, and all but 20% of my g12 biggs 7* xwing
  • So, that was not the ultimate attack? Ok, for the effect it caused I believed it was the big gun. Thanks guys.
  • I started a similar thread, maybe it's what @Dblade21 says. I'll have to watch for it carefully. What's the max CD on that? The ones I've faced have a CD of 4 at ability level 4. Don't have Chimaera myself to check.
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    So, that was not the ultimate attack? Ok, for the effect it caused I believed it was the big gun. Thanks guys.

Are you sure it was the 2nd turn? Then it can't be that AoE. The CD doesn't match.

Edit: Saw something similar link
  • So I just ran a battle against a thrawn lead. First turn, used AOE, my TM was reduced. This is definitely a bug. @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can we move this to the bugs section and get it checked out? Thanks!
  • The Ultimate ability starts on cooldown, not his special which reduces TM. The ultimate ability increases the Cooldowns on your Capital ship abilities.
  • Dblade21 wrote: »
    So I just ran a battle against a thrawn lead. First turn, used AOE, my TM was reduced. This is definitely a bug. @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can we move this to the bugs section and get it checked out? Thanks!

May I direct you to https://swgoh.gg/ships/chimaera/ to learn the mechanics of chimaera before u embarrass yourself
  • My bad @Eddiemundie , just seems a bit overpowered considering a 5* thrawn can wipe out the protection on g11 piloted 7* ships all at once.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug, but just confusing animation as they look similar. Moving this to bugs, but I'll be closing the thread. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.