Han Solo Jokes

You guys on the forums have an excellent sense of humor, I just read three comments in a span of 5 minutes that actually made me laugh out loud. Please keep this up I want to die from laughing so hard.

Replies

• How many Hans do it take to screw in a lightbulb? One cause he's solo.

• Which character can solo the Pit Raid with CLS? Zeta Han Solo, hans down!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Why does Leia hate a being in a group with four Solos? Because they are all Hans. *drop mic
  • Bravo everyone, this is Hans down my favorite thread
  • * han clap*
  • @Omega_S021 You want to die from laughing? Check out this thread.- https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/48580/gifs-swgoh-reactions-thread/p1
    Hans down the best thread in existence.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Why did Leia and Han separate?

Because when she when she wanted intimacy, she always had to go Solo..

(I made it as PG as I could, sorry)
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Why did Kylo kill Han?

Because he made fun of him when he went to dances solo
  • https://youtu.be/lg_FoEy8T_A

It’s han related trust me

Dude no wonder he came out of the carbonite chamber unfrozen, those moves were way too hot

I have that game....
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    The only joke is this game.
  • Sothe wrote: »

There is soo much this game has to offer

Is is like a Star Wars version of just dance or something?

I was talking about Galaxy of Heroes, but in that game, the dancing part is just part of it (there is one part where you dance against slave Leia). There is a Jedi training story that you play as a Jedi padowan and fight trandotions, droids, Droidicas and Sith adversaries. Then there is another part where you play as different Rancors on 4 different worlds. I think there is a bit more but I am unsure.

I was talking about Galaxy of Heroes, but in that game, the dancing part is just part of it (there is one part where you dance against slave Leia). There is a Jedi training story that you play as a Jedi padowan and fight trandotions, droids, Droidicas and Sith adversaries. Then there is another part where you play as different Rancors on 4 different worlds. I think there is a bit more but I am unsure.

Is the game you are referring to Star Wars Kinect? I never played it but saw the commercials.
    51SoJYLpKNL.jpg

Is the game you are referring to Star Wars Kinect? I never played it but saw the commercials.
    51SoJYLpKNL.jpg

Yes, it's that game
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Torin_Woodle
    464 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Sothe wrote: »

51SoJYLpKNL.jpg

Yep, got a lot of excersise from that game.

51SoJYLpKNL.jpg

Got any cheap copies for sale for me!

51SoJYLpKNL.jpg

Got any cheap copies for sale for me!

I got it via EB Games in the used section
  • Also you can play up to two people in the game