4 th time in a row 0 zeta mats...

As the title says...

Replies

• Happens to all of us. I finally got 20 zeta mats the other day, took forever cause I kept coming up empty. Then the very first challenge after I get 20, boom I get 4. -.-
  • ....and?

My recent sims for the zeta challenge have been:
    0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
    Five zeroes, eight singles, five zeroes, then one single.

Streaks seem to happen, it's okay.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    It is very typical to have a period of bad luck, and then strings of better luck.
  • i went trough 3 weeks no zeta from challenges, so dont be upset yet....
  • I haven't seen a single zeta mat in a month maybe more
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I recently got one zeta, ending a losing streak from the previous twelve attempts.
  • Yes, and?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Yeah sometimes the streaks are bad, im 2 of last 14, before that had a good run.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    When I first started farming zetas I was something ridiculous like 11 out of 12 attempts. Thought this zeta thing was easy. Went 2/12 for the next 2 weeks.

It happens.
  • I’ve been tracking since August.

3 in August
    6 in September
    4 in October so far

So in 2.5 months I’ve gotten a total of 13 zeta mats from the challenge.

There have been 31 days since August 1st that the challenge is open, so 62 sims resulting in 13 zeta mats = 20.9% success rate.
  • Dear Devs, the rate at which we obtain zeta materials is a joke. I get that they are a precious commodity but zeta abilities are not and you have dumped, recently, Commander Luke, R2, BB, Hermit Yoda, Hoth Han and Leia, and Veteran Han and Chewie in to the game, updated Han Solo and Phoenix, all in what? The last month? There's around 18 zeta abilities right there! Nightsisters are right around the corner, there'll be another 3 or 4. It is ridiculous. It is. I'm sure that when zeta abilities were introduced that the availability of the materials was on par, but the game is being flooded with these new abilities and players are supposed to do what? Wait a year and they can finally try out so and so. It's difficult enough to keep up on omegas to max out the non-zeta abilities. Those drop like candy by comparison. IMO it's a problem when you can dump almost 20 new zeta abilities in to the game in around a month when it can easily take as long just to activate one. Maybe it's just me but I have no plan on giving Vet Han and Chewie a whirl in 2019. Is that really your plan when programming this? Do the devs sit around and say, this great, players are really gonna get a kick out of this in a couple years! Either make the material as available as need be to keep up with zeta ability dump, or quit slapping Zetas on every single toon you release.