Ahsoka Tano (Flucrum) Lineup

Hey,
I wanted to ask wich lineup you would recommend to run Fulcrum in it.

Replies

• I do not have her zeta'd yet, but gear 12 and the rest maxed... Personally, I have tried CMD Luke, GK, Baze, Chirrut, and zHan Solo and it did not perform well or hold at all. I tried R2, but did not have Combat Analysis zeta'd at the time and was not very good. I now have the zetas on Luke and both on R2, but probably won't try again until I can put a better team together...

What I'd like to try, but need 2 more zetas is GK, zBarris, zzR2, zCMD Luke, and zFulcrum.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Ok thanks for the reply I think try this when I have my Thrawn Zeta
  • swgoh.gg Meta Report shows this as a popular team.

CLS · Solo · GK · R2 · ATF

I know the ewoks give out the most kinds of buffs but that's NOT a team you want to put into arena.
  • Yeah Thats true thanks I could try this lineup too. But first I have to work a bit on my R2 he is only 6 Star...
  • CLS makes ATF tougher (and more useful than any previous setup)

But honestly she's still easy to kill, especially if you run Thrawn - hence it's better to use Thrawn in place of ATF in that setup
  • I run cls lead, r2, leia, ahsoka and gk in arena (all g12) and can maintain top 20 and hit rank 1 everyday. I have to switch leia and atf out against gk/zarriss teams but any other team is a piece of cake for my team
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Tommyyyyxo wrote: »
    I run cls lead, r2, leia, ahsoka and gk in arena (all g12) and can maintain top 20 and hit rank 1 everyday. I have to switch leia and atf out against gk/zarriss teams but any other team is a piece of cake for my team

This team works very well. turn order should be fast as possible r2d2, then Leia 1 or 2 speed faster than zATF. This way Atf gets offense up on whirlwind.

Against zarris just swap thrawn in for Leia. Fracture kenobi and kill zarris with crit immunity buff.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I'm running an Empire Thrawn team and the only team that I cannot beat is CLS(L), zOld Ben, zFulcrum, R2 and Leia.