Empire Territory Battle Shop

I'm sure there's a discussion about this somewhere, but....

Has anyone thought about the changes that are to come to the Territory Battle currency/shop? Will there be difference currency, or will they share? Will there be a new shop for Dark Side, or will they double in size (in regards to shards and blueprints) or will they begin to share? Just interesting thoughts and ideas.

What're you guys' thoughts, and does anyone know if there is news on this from the devs? I hadn't seen anything but I've been a bit inactive with the forums lately.

Replies

• I bet there will just change out the player shards and ship shards with dark side toons
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hopefully they accumulate the same type of currency so you can choose to farm DS or LS at your choosing, or gear of course.
  • Yea I hope they share currency. No use farming useless dark side people when chaze, jyn, and amazing gear are there
  • Yea I hope they share currency. No use farming useless dark side people when chaze, jyn, and amazing gear are there

I hope that as well especially for the gear
  • I'm sure there's a discussion about this somewhere, but....

Has anyone thought about the changes that are to come to the Territory Battle currency/shop? Will there be difference currency, or will they share? Will there be a new shop for Dark Side, or will they double in size (in regards to shards and blueprints) or will they begin to share? Just interesting thoughts and ideas.

What're you guys' thoughts, and does anyone know if there is news on this from the devs? I hadn't seen anything but I've been a bit inactive with the forums lately.

That is a terrible idea, it will stay the same l bet
  • Why would it be different currency?

It's called Guild Events Store. It doesn't matter which faction the TB is meant for.

I would imagine the LS Toon/ship slots would be replaced with DS Toons/ship. The Gear prices and positions would most likely be in their same spots. Coding it from a Devs' point of view would make sense.

The only question is, is Hermit Yoda still going to be there? I'm predicting "no". We're going to get another really-hard-to-farm Toon in those slots, and more than likely going to be DS.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • You need only ask yourself one question -- "What set of options put more Rebels in the game?" That will lead you to the correct option every time.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I would expect/hope they would just add a new set of slots in the existing one for DS - am hoping they don't take the LS stuff away - at the moment I don't think we know how they're going to run both TBs, they mentioned adding a new map so am assuming that they will rotate which TB you get from one week to the next - they can't take the LS TB away.
  • If they rotate with LS and DS every week then i think the store will change too every week
  • All I know is I'm saving up all of my TB credits so I can buy Snoke when he's released as the dark side equivalent of Hermit Yoda in the TB shop.
  • All I know is I'm saving up all of my TB credits so I can buy Snoke when he's released as the dark side equivalent of Hermit Yoda in the TB shop.

I didn't even think about this... wow. Thank you!!
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    I'm sure there's a discussion about this somewhere, but....

That is a terrible idea, it will stay the same l bet

It wasn't my idea lol. I was just throwing things out there. Possibilities.
  • I'm guessing that they alternate between light and dark side TBs, so they leave light side toons and ships, and add similar darks side shards. Also, they leave HYoda and add another equally insane darkside character. Not sure who it would be tho. Cave Vader with Luke's Face?
  • In my opinion, the reward structure of Territory Battles, when compared with other events, reflects the intent of the developers. My reasoning:

Other guild events, notably the Pit and Tank Takedown, offer premium shards of an exclusive character as one of the featured prizes, that everybody gets. Territory Battles does not, opting to put it's exclusive character shards in a shop. In exchange, Territory Battles offers a large number of tokens to shop in that shop. At first glance, this suggests they're trying to make the rewards more flexible. I believe, instead, it's a setup for a larger scheme.

What if subsequent Territory Battles all have their own exclusive characters? This upcoming dark side Territory Battles, for instance, could be on Geonosis, and feature Jango as it's Hermit Yoda. If they're both in the same store, dark players can farm Jango, and light players can farm Yoda. But more importantly, players not in desperate need of gear 12 on more characters can save currency for future releases. Allowing new, exciting toons to see use much quicker, while still maintaining premium status.

• You need only ask yourself one question -- "What set of options put more Rebels in the game?" That will lead you to the correct option every time.

They haven't explored the DS rebels as yet lol
    | ANZGC | Exile |