Dont do the 8 chrome roll for kylo

Total waste, not even one shard for any new hero

Replies

• How many did u buy? I got 2 packs of 8 and got Finn 4*, oppress 3*, aayla 3*, poe Dameron 3*, resistance pilot 3*. Only 16 pulls.
  • I got one 8 and then a 4, i got all old hero shards and one crappy jedi unlock. Im about to rage quit this, and now they have only the 7 day subscription which is a good scam too. Im rank top 100 so yea this is a kick in the froce when they do someone who has been playing this game since it came out and put alot of time and effort.Not even one lossu shard of new heros. Ea. Really gave me the finger here.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Its a lottery system, feeling upset because you didnt get one of the very few new characters over all of the others is ridiculous. Getting a good deal more crystal for your money over 7 days than you would for the same money instantly, If your thinking of the game as time and effort instead of fun and procrastination then you really should find a better hobby.
    Post edited by Hillsop on
  • BUGABOO
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    At least you guys got some decent stuff, just bought 2 of the 8 packs...got nothing but shards for old chars and duplicates for 1star and 3star chars....only good thing I got was a duplicate for Darth Maul which gave me like 30 shards :(...no pulls of the new chars either.
  • We players here in this forum are like a family of sorts. I give my family good advice when they make decisions. When it comes to Chromium, all I can say is: DON'T BUY CHROMIUM EVER UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY!!!! Chromium = Gambling, plain and simple. In this game, the last thing you want is to get unneeded resources for money when you can be more calculating and farm. If you are going to buy anything, the only thing that has any worth is crystals, end of story......
  • We players here in this forum are like a family of sorts. I give my family good advice when they make decisions. When it comes to Chromium, all I can say is: DON'T BUY CHROMIUM EVER UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY!!!! Chromium = Gambling, plain and simple. In this game, the last thing you want is to get unneeded resources for money when you can be more calculating and farm. If you are going to buy anything, the only thing that has any worth is crystals, end of story......

So how do you farm Darth Maul?
  • Nosnibor wrote: »
    We players here in this forum are like a family of sorts. I give my family good advice when they make decisions. When it comes to Chromium, all I can say is: DON'T BUY CHROMIUM EVER UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY!!!! Chromium = Gambling, plain and simple. In this game, the last thing you want is to get unneeded resources for money when you can be more calculating and farm. If you are going to buy anything, the only thing that has any worth is crystals, end of story......

Currently, lots n lots n lots of $$$$$$$$$$

• Much better off using crystals for energy refreshes.... Period. Especially since all new characters can be farmed at you leisure.
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    How many did u buy? I got 2 packs of 8 and got Finn 4*, oppress 3*, aayla 3*, poe Dameron 3*, resistance pilot 3*. Only 16 pulls.

Good and very, very lucky pull. You are the exception and just because you, or someone else, got lucky is irrelevant.

The fact remains, only spend money on packs you can afford to throw away, and be satisfied by ending up with nothing because that's more likely than getting good pulls.

• Got two packs of 8, 0 new movie characters. Only new full character was a 3 star fives, everything else was shards for random ewoks and jawas
  • Much better off using crystals for energy refreshes.... Period. Especially since all new characters can be farmed at you leisure.

Kylo can't....yet?
  • Yeah I did 3 last night and got nothing except the General and a bunch of Shards. Only posititive is I upgraded Luke and Leia with them. oh wait I got the Geonison,lol
  • Nosnibor wrote: »
    We players here in this forum are like a family of sorts. I give my family good advice when they make decisions. When it comes to Chromium, all I can say is: DON'T BUY CHROMIUM EVER UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY!!!! Chromium = Gambling, plain and simple. In this game, the last thing you want is to get unneeded resources for money when you can be more calculating and farm. If you are going to buy anything, the only thing that has any worth is crystals, end of story......

The answer is simple.........YOU DON"T!!!! I don't invest time and energy in players I cannot farm easily and/or for free and Maul isn't on my list of "must have" characters. There are plenty of others to choose besides Maul. If you however have deep pockets, go buy a large crystal pack and/or Chromium pack(s) and have at it then.....
  • Stay with crystals and hope we can convince them to fix the borked energy system.
  • TheRenegade
    256 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I bought two 8 packs and each one came with 4* Kylo Ren. Guess it makes up for the 3 I bought at launch that only came with one 4* (Akbar) -_-
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    I bought the kylo pack and will use the 5.7k in crystals to farm him. Not worth the risk of gambling.

The other great thing about farming, is you will get shards for the shipment, which will increase another character!
  • Does anyone know if the old daily crystal reward that you buy for $5 stacks with the new daily crystal reward?
  • Pretty sure it's just trolling with words on marketing the chronos. Chance, better, best. Buy more, more chances. I doubt it actually has an increased chance to give kylo over any others.
  • Does anyone know if the old daily crystal reward that you buy for $5 stacks with the new daily crystal reward?

someone in a previous thread said it did.
  • I just pulled Daka from a Bronzium card :) The achievement gave me the last 2 points for Vader too.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762

I thought about just using those crytals for farming and boy did i ever regretted it when i saw does pulls. Gambling is for suckers and they got me full line and sinker.
  • I just pulled Daka from a Bronzium card :) The achievement gave me the last 2 points for Vader too.

Congratulations. o:) You're playing with fire posting that here, though. You might get sacrificed to the RNG gods so that others might get better pulls. :D
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • I don't really understand how people are surprised that packs are gambling. Every game EA makes has pack pulls in them and yeah its usually not worth it. However I have bought some packs and I've had pretty good luck so wouldn't say not to buy them, especially if you are early on they are quite helpful. I do agree that energy refills are more efficient but it's still fun to buy packs in my opinion and I love when I get something I actually wanted. Just my opinion :)
  • moddom wrote: »
    I don't really understand how people are surprised that packs are gambling. Every game EA makes has pack pulls in them and yeah its usually not worth it. However I have bought some packs and I've had pretty good luck so wouldn't say not to buy them, especially if you are early on they are quite helpful. I do agree that energy refills are more efficient but it's still fun to buy packs in my opinion and I love when I get something I actually wanted. Just my opinion :)

Big Spender in the house, someone get him the black Diamond card quick. :smiley: it's all good, my post is to warn those who don't have big pockets and save up a months worth of crytals just to see it blow up in your face. The Feeling is NOT Fun.
  • LORDLIZAMA wrote: »
    moddom wrote: »
    I don't really understand how people are surprised that packs are gambling. Every game EA makes has pack pulls in them and yeah its usually not worth it. However I have bought some packs and I've had pretty good luck so wouldn't say not to buy them, especially if you are early on they are quite helpful. I do agree that energy refills are more efficient but it's still fun to buy packs in my opinion and I love when I get something I actually wanted. Just my opinion :)

Big Spender in the house, someone get him the black Diamond card quick. :smiley: it's all good, my post is to warn those who don't have big pockets and save up a months worth of crytals just to see it blow up in your face. The Feeling is NOT Fun.

Oh yeah for people who want the most efficient use I totally agree with energy efficiency, just thought i'd share my opinion. :)
  • Dropped a hundred for 6 mega pulls and not even one Force Awakens character let alone Kylo... :(
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just wasted 200 energy trying to break top 20 for extra arena credits, and RNG and Old Ben broke me. :'( I only remembered afterwards about the daily arena mission reset at midnight. Also bought a Sidious shipment in the crystal store and refreshed it hoping for godlike RNG. So much for efficient use of crystals. :*
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"