Who should be my next cantina farm

Shadeslayer7
355 posts Member
edited October 2017
Here is my collection im working on farm boy right now so I can get CLS but I don't know what to do after that my count dooku is viable right now so I don't want to farm him
https://swgoh.gg/u/shadeslayer/collection/

Who should be my next cantina farm 64 votes

Captain Han
46%
StarSonTyloRenAlsayonZombie961vitoontoWiggius_TownsoVinny_Vader_VediNikeNoodleflux_ronoJizzaouseJacenRoeNedusTofuMaoFuriousFurrydedstrkAllecannon_fodderRiegornjwoahyuuzhanron 30 votes
Kylo
17%
MagatsuKashiArcBladesSharkMilkkJ7LukeHammytheHamsterspicynachosupreme1DarthMufasa4TheRealSheevyPalpyWilColemanTreborBobaOneKanobi 11 votes
Tie fighter pilot
6%
yoda_sanShadeslayer7AleSahnDroh_1979MK61 4 votes
Talia
3%
LiamtbqhDathbre 2 votes
Death trooper
15%
STRIKEBOMBElleMadaraGebuttersnapsGawejnTuncBlackJay_1997_CMacattack9IolausHawkeyePierce_4077Maxx121312 10 votes
Barriss offee
3%
EnderGamer87JaVCn 2 votes
Other
7%
EventineElessedilSpeedRacerTooLDarthGazzafascizio 5 votes

Replies

• Options
    Captain Han
    I figure he's useful in TB and required to get ROLO shards for your guild, so better late than never
  • Options
    Tie fighter pilot
    Please leave a comment on which toon I should go for if you vote other
  • Options
    Other
    Nightsister Acolyte! Oh wait, that's my next cantina character.
  • Options
    Kylo
    Id say Kylo as the new movies are coming out soon and I dont see this game ignoring First order
  • Options
    Other
    With the movie coming fast I'd be working on FO or Resistance. Given we just had an FO event, my vote goes to Finn and Resistance, but Kylo wouldn't be a bad play either.
  • Options
    Kylo
    Kylo Ren is OP
  • Options
    Death trooper
    DT is key for a good empire team which you will probably need in the upcoming DS TB.
  • Options
    Other
    I'm working on Finn as he's the last Resistance toon to be 7 stars for me.
  • Options
    Captain Han
    Depending on how the Nightsister rework goes, Talia, but as of now Han
  • Options
    Kylo
    Zylo is till strong and viable outside of Fo...

But another question. how did you get Thrawn on 7 Star with that Phoenix team? :D
  • Shadeslayer7
    355 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tie fighter pilot
    Zylo is till strong and viable outside of Fo...

But another question. how did you get Thrawn on 7 Star with that Phoenix team? :D

By using my mods on my sith team and a lot of luck and I mean a lot of luck.
  • Options
    Kylo
    Wow, u are blessed!
  • Options
    Tie fighter pilot
    Wow, u are blessed!

Tell me about it. I just kept going and going at it and got really lucky
  • Options
    Captain Han
    I voted for Captain Han, but I really think you should finish Old Ben before you go to anything else.

Captain Han is likely needed for the next iteration of Luke, as well as Rebel Officer Leia Organa. So unless you want Kylo for bb-8 or speculation of something bigger with the drop of EP VIII, Captain Han would be my pick.
  • Options
    Tie fighter pilot
    Old Ben is done I just don't have the credits to promote him
  • Options
    Captain Han
    I say captian han as hes useful as a rebel/smuggler (palp and hesists) plus he can get you rolo shards

If not my second choice is NS acolyte cuz if they get a sith level rework they will be queens in arena, but at the same time they could get a lesser rework like ewoks and still not be very good....