Copied this AMAZING Wishlist from voidminer on Reddit. Couldn't find a single thing he listed that I wouldn't LOVE to be implemented.@CG_JohnSalera @CG_Carrie @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs @EA_Jesse
this list solves SO many current problems with SWGoH, while still maintaining the balance of the game. Seriously, this is GOOD stuff!!!Balance and Gameplay Changes1) Ship challenges:
Increase the amount of all attempts from 2 to 3.
All Challenges: equalize the chance to get any amount of rewards.
Show the min-max limits of each possible payout (i.e. 3-7).2) Challenges:
TAC Challenge modification: addition of Mk3 Holo Projector Salvage starting from Tier 3 (max gains: T3-3, T4-4, T5-5).
Bounty Hunter Challenge: increase the rewards by adding a variable payout (i.e. 150k-200k).
All Challenges: equalize the chance to get any level of rewards.
Show the min-max limits of each possible payout (i.e. 3-7).3) Omega Battles change to Zeta Battles:
Tier 1 gives 500k Credits.
Tier 2 gives 5 mk3, 7 mk2 and 10 mk3 ability materials.
Tier 3 gives 1-3 Omega ability materials.
Tier 4 added – with a guaranteed 1 Zeta ability material.4) Tank Takedown (AAT) Raid:
challenge gear removed from all rewards pools (Mk8 Biotech Implant Salvage, Mk5 Athakam Medpac Salvage, Mk9 Fabritech Data Pad Salvage, Mk8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage).5) Daily Login Rewards:
Increase the payouts of Ally Points, Training Droids and Credits.
Move the gear piece reward to the last day and make it worthwhile (Mk3 Carbanti)6) Guild Donations:
reward players who donate with a little amount of Guild Tokens – like 1 for every white piece, 3 for every green piece, 5 for every blue piece and 10 for every purple piece.7) Raid Tickets:
allow for 1 person to generate more than 600 tickets, even raising the cap to 650-700 would be enough.8) Galactic War:
recalibrate some of the toons GP (like increase CLS) and match-making algorithm to provide a more fair experience, especially againts opponents with Zeta-level abilities.9) Crystals:
bring back a Monthly Subscription option, which provides more value in Crystals on the condition of loyalty (daily login needed to collect the rewards)10) Squad & Fleet Arena:
allow for easier browsing for opponents from the whole range possible.11) Squad Arena:
increase all the Credit rewards slightly.12) Shipments:
lower the Crystal cost of Mk4 Stun Gun, just to show there are no bad intentions there.QoL Changes1) Gear Inventory screen:
making possible to make a gear piece or a PvE battle “favorite”.2) Character Inventory:
possibility to manage squads at all times.3) Mod management:
Name-able mod sets;
Remove all mods button;
Equip all mods from [set] button;
Switch all mods between [X] and [Y] toon.4) Inbox:
allow sending in-game messages, at least in-guild by guild officers.5) Achievements:
modify or remove the “Days of Spring” achievement, as it is now unobtainable.6) Chat:
Make guild officers messages distinguishable;
Include @ mentions that ping the recipient, with a red number indicator by the chat icon to show, that “you’ve got mentioned [X] times”.7) Bronzium Data Cards:
allow opening in batches, like in 5 at once.8) Guild Management Screen:
allow sorting members by GP and Arena positions.9) Raids:
allow guild officers to set automatic raid start times (provided there are enough tickets).10) Territory Battles:
Allow the preview of who completed each Combat Mission.
Allow guild officers to set automatic locks of territories when they reach a set amount of stars (in full range of 0-3), which can be timed of indefinite.Cosmetic Changes
1) Clone Trooper helmets!Bugs
Fix the raid ticket counter.
"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
The recent TB has proved that the game has become long again and the amount of time to do everything (especially for the f2p player) is limited.
Something needs to be done to shorten the amount of "Required" playtime in a day. Unfortunately for a f2p player - everything available helps them stay competitive, so "Required" game time is all the time.
Perhaps allow us to sim all daily challenges and open the 5 free daily bronziums at once - NO WAIT TIMES.
It has been said before, but Bronziums require a slider to open as many as you like at once. Continuously pushing the buy again button on thousands of ally points is frustrating, time consuming boring and a bunch of other things - this needs to happen.
Additionally, pvp battles were running out of time before th elast QOL update. Being able to speed up game time was a solution. Now with so many new toons that have heal, protection regain and taunts (such as Chaze, Thrawn, CLS, GK etc.) and with the recent release of gear 12 - pvp battles are already starting to turn sour and ending on a Draw.
Devs need to keep in mind what they are creating when releasing new toons and higher equipment and how those will impact gameplay. To simply keep adding more levels to "speed up" gameplay wont work as it looks ridiculous. Once again my pvp is starting to end on a Draw and this is unacceptable to the player base that want to progress.
What other QOL updates does the player base feel are needed?
I absolutry agree about the sim situation with ally points and challenges. This is a game...not my life.
I think drop rates need to be reviewed too - I spent 200 energy and didn't get 1 holodisk mk3, that kind of rng makes me mad
RNG and daily gear challenges needs to be addressed.
-You should be able to PM allies/guild members. This way you know what's been read which helps coordination.
-Leaders and officers should have a separate chat that stays highlighted during Territory battles and raids. This way everyone knows what to do and what not to do.
Separate from this yet related: Leaders and officers should be able to set restrictions for all guild events
-Say we have a rule that you can only use one weak character during the first 24 hours of the Rancor raid in order to give everyone a chance to record their name for rewards. Make it so that you can put physical restrictions on these battles that way you don't have to rely on just trust. This would help greatly for new members to established guilds.
-Other restrictions could be only allowing players to deploy their characters in a certain territory or allowing them to only battle in a certain combat mission. Again, this would just make coordination easier than relying on chat communication.
2. Finally address Arena & Fleet Arena Payouts being at Dinner Time.
3. Implement Basic mod management: Filters on Primary and Secondary stats at a minimum.
4. Accurate 600 report
5. 600 trend report (over last week or month)
6. Report of people who did not participate in a given raid, or TB battle/deployment
7. Improve in game chat so people can directly message each other (even if they are not in the guild)
8. Remove Timer from Challenges
9. Implement slider on Arena and Fleet Arena for opponent selection.
10. New challenge levels or a "Gear Heist". Amounts of required Carbantis, Stun Guns, and Cuffs for gearing multiple toons is bordering on the absurd.
11. Redo raid reward system so a guilds with 50 pit solos don't get random payouts. Highly suggest damage threshold payouts for current and all future raids.
12. Look at raid gear drop distribution. Many people get ridiculous numbers of the same item over and over. For example I'm sitting on 12 scanners and seem to get scanners nearly every raid.
Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
As does trolling.
2. Sort Guild members on GP in Guild management.
3. Cantina energy is just too low as a currency for both mods and characters. At least move a few characters into arena store...
4. Back in the Day there was a shop where low level gear could be Traded in for highlevel gear. It annoys me to have 6000ish of one gear piece, and 0 of another. I dont Care if The trading cost is 5000 or 10000. Just the possibility to do something with worthless gear.
5. GW. This needs a different balancing model. Arena power or top 10 power is not a valid comparison. I dont have any g12 characters, but node 12 is ALL g12 characters, and all prizecharacters, I dont have either.
6. CLS. He was actually what I Would consider a F2P character. But given the exceptional OP he has, this event need to return quite fast, for more to get him. It seems Weird that players who have been around since the beginning didnt get CLS, and some lucky newcomers did. If I had LSFB from the very beginning, I Would have maxed him. That is pure rng in my case.
7. Dont ask for characters and ships in TB, that is unavailable. Just... dont.
8. TB. I Think 24 hours should stay. But I Think it should not run each week. It is Consuming time like nothing Else. My wife and kids hate me! I blame YOU
1. Move payout times to a time when everyone is not eating dinner or spending time with their family. This has frequently caused me to have arguments with my wife and is seriously tempting me to quit the game.
2. Reduce galactic wars down to twice per week and increase rewards to compensate. GW is just a grind now and not at all enjoyable for me and many folks I've spoken to. TB makes up for this by giving players something else to do every day.
3. Just let us do daily challenges 3 or 5 at a time. It's completely unnecessary to require 5 separate "visits" to do that. Just mundane effort and not fun.
2. RAID TRACKING. it can take 20 minutes of scrolling between raid results and rosters to figure out who isnt participating and who isnt showing any progress. Id like a shadowed list of guild members on the bottom of the raid results that show members who didnt fight. And pssibly arrow markers to indicate members going up or down in rank from last raid.
3. NO CHALLANGE TIMERS. with the ability to sim challanges the timer is directly counter to that and makes no sense. Between arena, ship battles, raids, gw and now tb we have more than enough other battles to keep us online and in game.
4. DROP RATES. purple and gold drop rates need tweaking. With all the heros that need grinding to gear xi much less the new gear xii, its maddening all the times i spend 10 to 15 sims only to get 1 or no pieces at all. You can use the 2 or 3 at a time trick but thats not always effective either.
5. GALACTIC POWER FILTER IN GUILDS. with the new galactic power rating to guage members overall effectiveness, it would be nice to have a filter in guild management for it.
-How much needed in Total
-How much Player needs on current Toon gear level (all of the toons)
-How much energy does the node cost
-How much needed from the salvage to build the gear
-What is the level of the gear (player level needed/also toon level needed to apply)
-what is the colour level of the gear
-How many nodes can it be found on.
I have currently a raw form of my formula, but it still needs adjustments, and I havent got time for experimenting with actual statistical numbers, only with experimental numbers (numbers I made up to see how the percentage is changed by the different modifiers).
PS. Devs, feel free to steal my idea
If you're max level - just roll the reward into doing all the dailies.
The problem with this is that it is currently the only way to get sim tickets without spending crystals before all the dailies are complete. I use these tickets to finish the dailies.
How is that trolling? Most of those complaints add very little time to the game and most give you something to do I work have three kids and still find some times w nothing to do in the game cause I finished all
As it stands now I've spent money on this game in the past but I'm done going forward unless things change because I'm so far behind the curve I can't get anywhere without spending thousands. Let's take the Hoth Brothers pack for example...I could probably get two more toons to G11 with it, just to sit at a G12 bottleneck...is it worth 60 bucks when I'm not even taking any characters to max and getting shards for stupid characters I'm not interested in that serve me no purpose other than unlocking some missions in TB? Or why should I buy anything for character shards for that matter when I have a ton of characters already all waiting for the same gear...just so I can have more undergeared useless toons waiting in line for a zillion pieces of the same gear before I can even hope to get them to G12?
If you come to a respectfully worded thread such as the OP started and have nothing viable to add other than snarky comment, then you are trolling. If you disagree with what someone says, then politely state why. Had you originally posted "Most of those complaints add very little time to the game" in reference to the OP, that would have been a valid comment. That said, other complaints in this thread address many items that add significant time to the game.
Didn't know humor was snarky but okay and was trying to state what was obvious but okay. Asking the developer of a game to get u a better pay out is like asking a casino to pay out better w the slots it don't happen. Cause casino like game developers are here to make money. The only way to make money is to keep u coming back and keep u there a while thus the timers in the game upgrade a mod make u look at your own mods and think about rebuying mods or buying cystals to buy mods timer in between dailies make u look at other part of the game where u might or will spend money so it is designed to make money why would they change that . More importantly why would u ask oh by the way now I'm trolling is that valid enough for u ha ha
Also the ship fight is still so glitchy. Sometimes you cannot select an enemy ship for the life of it. I got better with one past update but it is still horrible!