Carbantis?

What is the full name of these carbantis everyone freaks out about?

Replies

• Mk 3 carbanti sensor array salvage.
  • They suck. And are 100% necessary.
  • Iyaoyas wrote: »
    Mk 3 carbanti sensor array salvage.

Ah ok cool. Why does everyone freak about these? I currently have 277 of them and don't you get them from attacker challenges anyways? I only have 4 characters that need them rn
  • Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    They suck. And are 100% necessary.

Lol why? I'm assuming later into the game they become important on characters then?
  • Iyaoyas wrote: »

Ah ok cool. Why does everyone freak about these? I currently have 277 of them and don't you get them from attacker challenges anyways? I only have 4 characters that need them rn

I used to be like you. I used to have over 350 of them........I need them soooooo bad! What’s your GP? And i see you got moved into the forum black hole. If it’s not in general, it doesn’t get read...
  • It takes 900 carbs to just gear GK and Thawn. So yeah you’ll need all the carbs you can get.
  • It takes 900 carbs to just gear GK and Thawn. So yeah you’ll need all the carbs you can get.

whoa. is that individually or together?
  • An00byNubeNewb
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    Iyaoyas wrote: »

I used to be like you. I used to have over 350 of them........I need them soooooo bad! What’s your GP? And i see you got moved into the forum black hole. If it’s not in general, it doesn’t get read...

I'm just siting at a mere 550k. Only 330k of that is characters. And yea it sucks :confused: unfortunatelyi made a post asking for help on who to focus on grinding/gearing in terms of efficiency and got some decent replies until it got moved to feedback.
  • An00byNubeNewb
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Edit: was wrong, will comment later
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    It takes 900 carbs to just gear GK and Thawn. So yeah you’ll need all the carbs you can get.

Together

I currently need 4750 more to gear up everyone, but by the time I get them I'll probably need another 5k for all the new guys by then ....edit I forgot to count the 50 for each stun gun set need 99 of those, the 14 mk 4 stun cuffs or 46 thermal detonators so that makes 15,200 mk 3 carb I currently need not counting any piece I may of missed or new gear they come out with

Together

I currently need 4750 more to gear up everyone, but by the time I get them I'll probably need another 5k for all the new guys by then

geez wow. yea i looked on swgoh.gg to see how many characters use them and it said that they were used 144 times which i thought simply meant that you needed 7,200 of them. Not trying to make that sound easy tho lol what i did not realize that was not explicitly explained was the fact that that number meant how many gear tiers need it meaning there could be multiple in a single tier hence my comment above saying my math was incorrect
  • Not to mention the other gears that need those check my edit
  • Not to mention the other gears that need those check my edit

yea i am definitely dreading the end game after making this post lol i'm just glad i am not experiencing the chaze/CLS meta right now due to my low arena rank