That’sSoRevan - 190m+ full heroic guild is recruiting

Replies

• Please let us know if the information above would be a good fit for you =)
    Still looking to fill one space!

• MalPetra wrote: »
    23c6c1a1975a77ce736976efd6a17b68--star-wars-sith-fan-art.jpg

Hi Guys

That's So Revan is recruiting a couple of spaces...

We are a U.K. Time zone guild with a number of European and US guild mates.

We do heroic Tank and Rancor raids at 8am, 1pm & 8pm UK time on a rolling rota.

38* in TB with over 30 ROLO shards and growing each time.

We are looking for people who are keen to play and enjoy being part of a friendly guild with lots of banter and insults :-)

It's ok if you have a real life and it gets in the way sometimes, we get that, communication is key...

Ideally looking for people with around or over 2m GP in toons and 6* capitol ship LS.

DM me here, or LINE: malsidious

All guild communication is done through LINE (I never knew what it was until I joined the guild either so we can help you with that also if needed)

I love this pic of Revan.... it’s just... sooooooo him....

Info above. We have 1 space available. We are a friendly bunch. Apart from me... I mean and horrible.
  • GK23
    55 posts Member
    Don't be scared of Mal. We will protect you from him.

Want to join 100mil GP guild who's relaxed and having fun but still perform to highest standards? Look no further TSR waiting for you.
  • Good morning. Still looking for that one additional player to help us reach 40+*

Guild GP a stones throw away from 101m

39 ROLO shards last time out with more expected next TB.

UK based guild with international players.

Your ideal GP would be 1.5m+ and rosters with TB key toons or a clear indication that you are working on the right toons would be favourable.

Contact details are in the posts above so we look forward to hearing from you.
  • Less than 24hrs before next TB. Time for you to become our newest member and help us grab that 40th star. Fantastic, inclusive, friendly Guild.
  • Hey guys. Still one space available in our awesome guild.... hit us up if interested...
    Uk based raiding times. 8am, 1pm 8pm...
    Heroic only raids.
    Currently 38* in raids but very close to 40*
    Well over 30 ROLO SHARDS.
    all Guild communication done through LINE
  • Still looking to get this spot filled before TB starts.

Hi Guys and Girls!
    That's So Revan is recruiting a couple of spaces...
    We are a U.K. Time zone guild with a number of European and US guild mates.
    We do heroic Tank and Rancor raids at 8am, 1pm & 8pm UK time on a rolling rota.
    38* in TB with over 30 ROLO shards and growing each time.
    We are looking for people who are keen to play and enjoy being part of a friendly guild with lots of banter and insults :-)
    It's ok if you have a real life and it gets in the way sometimes, we get that, communication is key...
    Ideally looking for people with around or over 2m GP in toons and 6* capitol ship LS.

All guild communication is done through LINE (I never knew what it was until I joined the guild either so we can help you with that also if needed)
  • Join now and you will be in time for tonights (8pm UK) Tank Raid :smiley:
  • We are still looking for one more person to join our guild in time for all the great things coming up.

Aswell as TB kicking off in just over 5 hours time, we also have a HAAT starting in just over 7 hours time and HRancor raring to go this time tomorrow.

Ideally you will have 1.5m+ GP and have or working towards key toons who are needed in TB. A 6* LS capital ship would also be preferable.

• We are going to sadly miss 2 original members of TSR. They have decided their time has come to step away from the game. Their sad departures have created 2 spots in our fantastic guild. <3
  • If you are interested in joining then now is a great time with a new Territory battle starting soon. Last time we got 38 stars so we just need some more help to reach 40 stars!
  • Even though TB has already started, please do not let that stop you from grabbing one of the 2 spots we have available.

Any questions, please PM anyone who has posted on page 15!!!
  • We realise recruitment is a bun fight now.

Spots open. UK guild, 100mil+ GP, Heroic Raids, TB. Active LINE groups.

It’s a great guild don’t take my word for it just come and try it out. You won’t be disappointed.
  • I am not sure what a bun fight is.... but like Eman said... give us a try we do not disappoint (except that ONE time).

UK Guild with heroic raids, 100mil+ GP, TB and very active LINE group(s).

Please message us with any questions.
  • I know it is a slow weekend, but we have one more spot to fill. Please see above posts for guild info, message with any questions.

• Hi, just shy of 1.1mil gp 600 daily with no issue, ally code is 897 311 786 let me know?
  • SORRY GUYS. THE GUILD IS NOW FULL.
  • Fair! Let me know if it changes?
  • Hi Mal looks like you forgot the caps lock again!
    Actually I believe we do have one spot open as we have a member who is sticking around until he can be replaced.
    If you are looking to join a friendly guild who get 38/39 stars in TB then this is a good opportunity.
    Ideally we are looking for somebody with a good GP 1.6 plus who plays regularly and is looking to help us get to 40 stars.
    If you are interested please drop a PM
  • 1.1mil too low?
  • Hi Damodamo. We're hoping to get somebody a little higher in GP who can help us push on to that 40th star. Thanks for your interest in joining though.
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    We are looking for genuine new recruits to join our guild.

UK based guild but with a worldwide membership of friendly people.
    If you feel you are ready to join a great guild in the top 100 then now is a great opportunity.

Please PM for further info.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Jamito wrote: »
    Hi Damodamo. We're hoping to get somebody a little higher in GP who can help us push on to that 40th star. Thanks for your interest in joining though.

No worries :) I’ll be back

• I do believe we was are looking to fill a spot we have open. OG Strong TSR was persuaded to stay longer than he intended by joining us in one last TB. Unless we can convince him to keep playing the game, his spot will be open.
    Jamito wrote: »
    Hi Mal looks like you forgot the caps lock again!
    Actually I believe we do have one spot open as we have a member who is sticking around until he can be replaced.
    If you are looking to join a friendly guild who get 38/39 stars in TB then this is a good opportunity.
    Ideally we are looking for somebody with a good GP 1.6 plus who plays regularly and is looking to help us get to 40 stars.
    If you are interested please drop a PM

• GraniteSheep
    68 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    We’re still recruiting. We’re a great fun Guild looking for someone to help take us to 40* next TB.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Still looking for that one person to join after the conclusion of this latest TB.

Our overall GP is now over 104m and we are already on target to hit 39 stars this time, quite possibly 40 stars depending how the next 6 hours go!!! And this is all with only 49 taking part........

Your GP will be ideally 1.6m+, a regular player and will be able to contribute in all phases of TB.

Please contact any of @jonav1975 , @GraniteSheep , @Jamito , @Altimus or @MalPetra with your interest or for further information.
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi All,

We are still looking for one more player to join our friendly and high performing guild. Top 100 in Galactic power ranking and with 38 stars in our most recent TB.
    Ideally we would like a regular player with a GP of 1.6m plus who can help us get to 40 stars.
    Please PM one of us if you are interested in joining up.
  • @jamito... get your facts right.. looks like we have 40* this TB.. so let’s see who can join us and help us achieve 41*!!

Please contact myself or @Jamito @jonav1975 @GraniteSheep or @Altimus if interesting.

Uk based guild with `American and European members.
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Mal's often right and I stand corrected. We have scored 40 stars this TB which is a great achievement.
    Unfortunately we are losing a long standing member after this TB so we are looking to get a new member.
    If you feel you are ready to help push our guild to 41 stars then please drop a PM. You won't regret it!
  • And we got 40 stars with only 49 members. As our 50th joined mid TB.... so we are that close to 41.

And with the GP boost of the upcoming nightsisters you could be getting the top 5 TB prizes. Come on. You know it makes Sense. Lovely jubbly