Theory Crafting Darkside TB

Well, now that they mentioned dark side TB I’m back to building evil. And it feels awesome. Who do you guys think will be the all stars of DS TB?

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Nightsisters no doubt. Get them started up!
  • Jetlife wrote: »

Agreed - They've already got so much healing ability, and we're supposed to get more Nightsisters during the Halloween event later this month.
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    Nah, Veers + troopers. The tm they generate will eat through any combat mission
  • I’m thinking nihlus lead Sith and thrawn lead empire will be able to make quick work of any foe
  • Droids under HK, 88, 86, Magna Guard/Sun Face, Poggle.

Empire.

Sith under Maul zeta.
  • Sith under Nihilus, for an encounter if any length maul lead wont cut it.
  • For sith you will want zihilus lead for the longevity.

Veers + troopers is already the dark side clones.

Thrawn with RG, tarkin, krennic and tie pilot.

First order (if you can spare the zetas)

Night sister's

Zader, boba fett, gamorrean guard, zidious, tusken shaman.

Depending on how it's structures, any of these teams could be all stars. Or all of them together :)
  • I like DK's zeta lead a lot with 10% prot regen on a crit. That's looking elite.

Gar lead with counters and a zeta for the heal regen will be good.

EP lead for healing looks good. zVeers with Troopers. Thrawn lead with various combos of Empire.

Assuming they are Rebel enemies, a Vader lead with a Palpatine putting down shock and his basic damaging all enemies will lead to a lot of TM reduction.

Sid leader paired with Maul can be amazing since Sith gain offense on crits under Sid and Maul gains max health when he damages enemies. You could be looking at a high damage tank in maul by the end of the waves.

Nightsisters should be viable of course.

First Order will get more heroes and maybe some reworks on old units and be a viable team.

I think if there are 2 required and specific teams it's going to be 2 / 3 of Nighsisters, FO, and Troopers.

I think your elite zetas will be Thrawn's lead, DK's lead, and Veers unique.