Character Strategy- Mother Talzin

Replies

• Pleas tell us those 6 and 7 star mods are just for testing purposes and not future game content this year
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • DO NOT DO THIS CG/EA. PLEASE. Please.
    (In game - Veran - Officer of ALLIΔNCE Nu)
  • Are 6* and 7* mods making a comeback? @CG_Kozispoon
  • WAGoudeau
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    leef wrote: »
    WAGoudeau wrote: »
    Why!

nowhy.png

Thank you-- I could not figure out how to post the image.
    SHATTERPOINT
  • ummm... nice mods she got there,,,, how many * there? Oh my...
  • MmoProNick wrote: »
    Can anyone clarify if the part that says ", is immune to allied Dispels, " means that that not only can say chirrut not cleanse a plagued baze, but that luke cannot self cleanse his plague or not? Also, Im wondering if the zeta leader allowing revives on basic will trigger talzin to gain the 35 turn meter from her other zeta or not.

Luke technically has a chance too, since plague will be removed if the character is healed to full health, but it's not guarenteed, if he only heals himself to 99.9% health he will still be plagued.

• I'm hoping they will work with Sith. I am hoping this changes arena teams up a bit but I'm not getting my hopes up.
  • @CG_Kozispoon I would clarify 7 dot mods ASAP. Mods almost killed this game the first time around, and destroying a year of farming will certainly kill it this time.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Why!

nowhy.png

Thank you-- I could not figure out how to post the image.

you could edit your original past and replace the "url" with "img" to make it work.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • If 6-7* mods are poorly implemented and are massive upgrades vs 5*, this will not go over well with a player base that is already largely annoyed that there has not been fun new content released in 8+ months.

Many online chats are already considerably less active than just a few months ago. People have been dropping from shards in larger numbers than any previous time I can remember.

TB was a flop. The game has become a boring grind of forced, time specific activities and lacks content that would keep us interested and logged in outside of those times. After 2 years, not having enjoyable content without time restrictions is a shame.

• Acid
    10 posts Member
    Please, God no. This would require 6 and 7 star characters to do the challenge for. EA, for the love of god, no.
    Take and share this poll!
    strawpoll.me/14368449/
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    There are no plans for 6/7 dot mods this year. As with most of our Character Strat post gifs and media, there may be aspects the team is futzing with, experimenting or just using to make the showcase of the character cool.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hiya!
    There are no plans for 6/7 dot mods this year. As with most of our Character Strat post gifs and media, there may be aspects the team is futzing with, experimenting or just using to make the showcase of the character cool.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

@CG_Kozispoon
    Thank you!!!
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    It's inevitable to keep the game going
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Are you kidding yourselves? Nobody has a perfect mod set (6 perfect mod set: +29 speed on each mod with the other stats being CC Offense and Offense%, for example)...
  • Guess I won't be farming mods for a couple of weeks now...
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    I'll be moving this to the Character strategy post as its better suited there, but to reiterate!
    Hiya!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I would like to see this upgrade. It would open up so many new aspects of the game to such a wide swathe of players.

Imagine how much easier it will be to get enough speed on a team to make them HAAT or light side 9 ready. Think about how many more stars guilds will be able to get in TB due to completing more combat missions. Think about the extra crystals from those achievements. Think about the extra credits for selling higher pip mods...

They should not only re-release 6 & 7 pip mods, they should also un-nerf the other stats so that speed isn't so ridiculously overpowered on mods which would open the door to many different types of mod setups being viable in squad which would lead to previously unusable teams now having an avenue to success.

Do it! Release them higher mods! Un-Nerf non-speed secondaries!
  • Hiya!

Phew! Good thing know. Thanks for the quick reply!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • 7* mods.... this and/or lvl 90+ will break the game. You already had steadfast/big time/stalwart players quit the game over the commitment TB required to manage. And TB has turned out to be not as fun as originally thought. Please don't do this.
    (In game - Veran - Officer of ALLIΔNCE Nu)
  • WAGoudeau
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hiya!
    I'll be moving this to the Character strategy post as its better suited there, but to reiterate!
    Hiya!

Thank you for the reply...and no 6/7 Mods....until 2.5 months from now....
    SHATTERPOINT
  • Vmole21 wrote: »
    So was gear XII ask McMole

Rip McMole
  • So this counts as a debuffs that can be dispelled. How will it work with Fulcrum Ashoka's unique? Cause as it seems she'll be taking 15% (per plague) max health damage at the end of every turn with no way to counter unless she has a ton of buffs
  • AliveObedientDeviltasmanian-max-1mb.gif

I'm going to need to ask someone from the guild to keep and eye out... I need to travel next week and I'm sure I'll miss the news ....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kat
    31 posts Member
    I'm glad to see her even if she seems literally op but NS deserve a toon like this, and it's actually the best answer against the chaze combo which got is time too long in the rebel pass.
    Hey be indulgent pls, my english is just basic!
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Hiya!

Just to understand this post, did you mean that the toon advertised is not as powerful as it will be for players in the game because you added stats from unobtainable mods?
  • I just discovered Talzin's true power, which everyone will soon realize. Plague makes it so debuffs can't be cleansed from that character. She may be a decent character on her own in, say, an empire or sith team for that reason. Pair her with Deathtrooper so he can lay down healing immunity, too (which can't be dispelled) and then Plague also won't go away because they won't get back to full health.