Bodhi Rook . . .

Is he good anywhere?

Some characters are somewhat mediocre generally but can do one thing really well. Like, nobody's throwing Bistan in arena, but he's pretty good at raiding. Resistance Trooper isn't that great himself, but in the right team he can shine.

Does Bodhi have a use anywhere? Anything he's really good at? Any team comp that makes him, well, not suck?

Replies

• gufu21 wrote: »
    Is he good anywhere?

Some characters are somewhat mediocre generally but can do one thing really well. Like, nobody's throwing Bistan in arena, but he's pretty good at raiding. Resistance Trooper isn't that great himself, but in the right team he can shine.

Does Bodhi have a use anywhere? Anything he's really good at? Any team comp that makes him, well, not suck?

He is awful
  • His moveset looked good, coming out when it did, in the middle of the Maul meta. He was very anti Maul lead. But they just made him WAY too slow. In order for his moveset to get anything done against dodge leads, he needed to be one of the fastest characters in the game. Instead, he's one of the slowest. That makes him useless.
  • CG released the Bodhi Rook post brain damage by the octopus.
  • He's good in TB as an R1 option. I have him G11 - the TM removal + boost is nice and his ability to give O and potency up to an ally and call them to assist is nice under a zeta Jyn.
  • He is good, for platoon on TB, and that is it.
  • He is good at transmitting messages in battle zones , or getting past imperial security checks
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • He needs to be faster and his “Intercept Communications” needs to reduce more turn meter to be useful. I find him fun to use as a throw away on GW with other rebels. Also great as a sacrifice for zero damage on Rancor.
  • He is great in TB for R1. That's about it though. Maybe he will get a LS Tie Fighter ;)
  • Rubber dinghy rapids...
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    He's good in TB as an R1 option. I have him G11 - the TM removal + boost is nice and his ability to give O and potency up to an ally and call them to assist is nice under a zeta Jyn.
    This. Under Jyn lead, he is good. I also use him sometimes in Rancor since I don’t have CLS. With Teebo, Jyn, Bodhi, TFP and Cassian.
  • Slugbacca
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    He has good synergy with Pao (offense up and defense up), it's too bad Pao isn't any good either. I've stuggled for months to find a place for Pao+Bodhi, but nothing that competes in the arena. If I get CLS, I'll probably put them on a CLS lead team and see how they do.
  • This guy is talking is like bohdi suxs, lobots over here like hold my beer
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    He's good in TB as an R1 option. I have him G11 - the TM removal + boost is nice and his ability to give O and potency up to an ally and call them to assist is nice under a zeta Jyn.
    This. Under Jyn lead, he is good. I also use him sometimes in Rancor since I don’t have CLS. With Teebo, Jyn, Bodhi, TFP and Cassian.

My Rancor Solo team was Teebo Lead, Jyn, Bodhi, Cassian, and Bistan. Soloed it with them all at G8 (Jyn was GXI). Bodhi was actually really good for the team.
  • He's good at getting his brain turned to soup by Bor Gullet, he's also good at defecting. Anyhow where is Saw Gerrera why haven't they added him to this game
  • HB0MBZ wrote: »
    This guy is talking is like bohdi suxs, lobots over here like hold my beer

awesome comment!
    934-111-319
  • Creepioo wrote: »
    He's good at getting his brain turned to soup by Bor Gullet, he's also good at defecting. Anyhow where is Saw Gerrera why haven't they added him to this game

We need Saw Gerrera!!
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Bohdi laughs at zaul teams
  • Someone tried making a Pao team and thought Bodhi would work great with an Ackbar lead. The problem is that Spotter didin’t trigger Ackbar’s leader ability. This could be a bug, since it’s a special ability that isn’t an attack, or it might be intentional because the character takes an attack from Bodhi.

If that worked it would be a pretty good team, if you added Leia for her crazy damage and her stealth triggering the ability.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Someone tried making a Pao team and thought Bodhi would work great with an Ackbar lead. The problem is that Spotter didin’t trigger Ackbar’s leader ability. This could be a bug, since it’s a special ability that isn’t an attack, or it might be intentional because the character takes an attack from Bodhi.

If that worked it would be a pretty good team, if you added Leia for her crazy damage and her stealth triggering the ability.

You mention Leia and in TB I love Bodhi's offense / assist call move paired with Leia on top of a zeta jyn. That gives Leia O up for big damage and she's giving eveyone 5% prot regen with the cc up buff. Then you have jyn give leia 100% tm and she's hitting and damaging and team-regenerating protection all the time. Can't use her in phase 6 with them, but it's money in all the other phases.