Zeta on Fulcrum

Does anyone have Fulcrum's Zeta? Just how powerful is it?

Replies

• Options
    It is necessary to make her viable, I run her in arena with cls lead, r2, leia and gk. She needs to be on a team that provides plenty of buffs to make the most of her whirlwind attack, hence why I have leia on my team. If you are wanting to run her in arena then yes she needs the zeta, she also works really well on p4 of haat and in tb
  • Options
    No, she doesn't need the zeta to be viable. I am on a March 2016 arena shard and have no issues taking 1 without her zeta. I usually drop into the mid teens every night running CLS/Ahsoka/Han/R2/GK. I would like the zeta, but since I can take 1 without it I'm currently pocketing that zeta for something that will be more essential.
  • Options
    Thanks! I can usually get down to the mid teens in arena running with CLS (L), R2, LEIA, CAPTAIN HAN, AND FULCRUM. I was just curious, because it reads like a one hit kill, just wondered how it actually played.
  • Options
    A Zeta on Fulcrum is a must if you want her to be at least a bit viable on defense. Her zeta ignores Foresight and also can't be evaded. Also it makes her CD lower, so it's very important if you're going to use her in arena. Of course you could probably do well without it, however it will most likely be thanks to your other heroes, not her. I have her Zeta'd and I'd say it's a pretty good investment.
  • Options
    A Zeta on Fulcrum is a must if you want her to be at least a bit viable on defense. Her zeta ignores Foresight and also can't be evaded. Also it makes her CD lower, so it's very important if you're going to use her in arena. Of course you could probably do well without it, however it will most likely be thanks to your other heroes, not her. I have her Zeta'd and I'd say it's a pretty good investment.

Nice, that's what I was hoping to hear! What's "CD"?
  • Options
    tekcorp02 wrote: »

Nice, that's what I was hoping to hear! What's "CD"?

Cooldown
    This is a signature.
  • tekcorp02
    77 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Thanks