• Tdevil50
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Guild:
    Grey Force Uprising
    • Levels 22-75 higher are welcome as well
    • English
    • Central Time Zone
    • No separate chat required unless wanted.

Looking for players to obtain raid tickets daily. Daily activities not required, but more than 30 days inactives will be removed.

We are looking to help people between levels 22 and 75 run raids T1-T5 so they may grow.

If you want to just help others higher levels are welcome. Our goal is to help people progress so that they can have fun in larger guilds when they are capable.
  • **Primary Force** - Heroic Rancor / ATT / ~37 million Galactic Power (15 ⭐️ and very close to 16 ⭐️)

We are looking for active players from all around the world ;)

* We are a **'family' and 'friendly'** CET based guild (use UTC as Time Zone).
    * 38/50 active players (we could fuse with a smaller guild).
    * We have a forum and Line app.
    * Raids start at 9:00 / 21:00 (UTC) with 24h "zero damage" period.

**Requirements:**

* lvl 80+
    * min 500K GP
    * 300 daily tickets
    * LINE app (optional but useful)

Reddit: Send a PM
    LINE app: Bifidus Activus

[ PRIMARY FORCE ] Leader - Recruitment [ ON ] - All information here ⏵⏵⏵⏵ [ PRIMARY FORCE ]
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but I don't use it much.

Guild gp: 19m gp
    Guild count: 30/50
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Kiluin

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally Code: 574-723-678
  • Malevolence Prime!

Mid-level guild seeking dedicated players!  DEDICATION is all we ask of you.  Participate in raids, deploy to Territory Battles, request and donate gear, make some friends!

REQUIREMENTS:
    600 a day (No screenshots required)
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg (we'll help you get set up)

RULES:
    0 score 24hr Rancor
    Raids start at payout EST

We don't micro manage and just look for real people that play.   Our sister guild sends down mercs for fast clear on Heroic Rancor and AAT.    Players range in level and we're just interested in helping build dedicated players rosters through regular raids and consistent TB performance so they van join as HAAT ready guild they already know instead of jumping around. 

We're proud to be 100% bot free and active.  Send a discord message to Rasid#2023.
  • Grymsted
    412 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    **deleted**
    Post edited by Grymsted on
  • Driven is looking for more players level 70+ who are active daily to build up our numbers for TB and willing to put in the grind to get teams HAAT ready.

We do Zero Damage for 24 hours on both AAT and Heroic Rancor Raids.

We are mostly PST but have several international and east coast members. Raids are usually started at 7:30 PM Pacific Time.

We use Line app for coordination.

We currently have room for 10 players.

Find Driven in game or contact me here on the forum.
    Line ID: SentiaDementia
    or send an ally request and I can invite you to join Driven.

Sentia Dementia
    Ally Code: 874-385-234
  • Empires New Hope Awakens are recruiting. 90 % are 85´ ers and we need new players that are not there yet. One character with six or seven stars is required for our aat and rancor raids, so that you can share in the spoils. Please search for us in guild management. All members are fully active, you wont regret joining if you are too
  • LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

ARE YOU DETERMINED TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?

MAKE NEGATIVE EIGHT YOUR NEW HOME - LOOKING FOR DEDICATED, ACTIVE PLAYERS THAT ENJOY THE GAME AS MUCH AS WE DO

800K GP MINIMUM & SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

DISCORD: KovacJack#4548
    ALLY CODE: 911-226-837
  • Just cleaned out all our inactive members, so we have room for 6 spots. Our guild is full of funny, informative, and ppl that play as a team whether it be donations, giving strategies, and awesome characters you can use/borrow to help you through you light, dark, and Cantina battles. My light side and dark side guys I have available to borrow are below. We are 24 hours from our next 7* Pit Raid (Heroic) if you join, and have at least one 7* character you will be rewarded, as we can beat the raid within an hour even with our 44 ppl, the majority (92% of us) are lvl 85, with really hard hitters. Any questions please feel free to ask. Add me as a friend, and make sure you leave your current guild if already in one that is currently not making the progress you'd like, then once I accept you as a friend I will send guild invite. we will be running 7* pit raid! Must join before 9:30pm Eastern Time to be apart of raid. We are a strong guild looking for strong candidates. PM me for more information

Discord: StealthAssassin#3385
    My ID# 926-445-943

22467301_1538374872872802_2741971938546680206_o.jpg?oh=7a13308ad459ef850f7f527609f1cd95&oe=5A6AAE34

22426452_1538374606206162_2026812618140390549_o.jpg?oh=42e7b6c359ec34c4ab35b0c5943849a6&oe=5A7FBF92

20768150_1486821884694768_2418236434761799897_n.jpg?oh=1655e3c6f102345d428433ae8731a7d4&oe=59EB4E0A

Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 3 openings

We are looking for active SWGOH players (min 1M GP) seeking a guild that is willing to offer guidance on squads, mods to boost your HAAT score and combat mission completions. We are very much a community which interact and help one another out and understand the balanace between Work/Life/Game. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild with a mix of FTP/PTP players and even some avid Star Wars buffs. We have Hancor and HAAT on farm, looking for players to increase our stars in Territory Battles with Hoth, Rouge One, and Phoenix toons already in progress.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, participate in HAAT (pre-approved excused absences accepted), and join discord. We are a very interactive group having a blast playing the game together.

Heroic Rancor - first 24 hours 0-damage rule on a rotating schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 7AM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 3PM Eastern Time Zone

HAAT Tank - first 24 hours 0-damage rule
    • Wed 10 PM Eastern Time zone
    • Fri 11 AM Eastern Time zone

Please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ
  • The Rule of 1, Rule of One Academy, Rule of One Acolytes

We are a guild of 48-49, we can take between 1-3 though. We do heroic rancors twice weekly. Have about 38 million galactic power. We are close to the HAAT (trying again this week). We just need 2-3 more high level guys, I believe. We have done pretty well on TB. The upper guild has about 48 above level 80 players, about 25 of those are level 85. All active in chat, tickets, and nice guys/ girls. We are not super strict, but everyone tries to get close to their 600 tickets. We have a heroic prep guild with 43 members. They run T5-T6 to help the new players to build their teams, so they can advance to the upper guild. Now we have started an T3/T4 guild for beginners. We use discord for communication. We are focused on HAAT and TB. We have the lower guilds for the newer players. So it sounds like you would fit in, hit us up. We use discord for communication. All are welcome, just inbox me or join up with the guild search. My gamer tag is: Darth Destin: 473 239 555. Discord: Gene#1474
  • **Primary Force** - Heroic Rancor / ATT / ~37 million Galactic Power (15 ⭐️ and very close to 16 ⭐️)

We are looking for active players from all around the world ;)
    * We are a **'family' and 'friendly'** CET based guild (use UTC as Time Zone).
    * 38/50 active players (we could fuse with a smaller guild).
    * We have a forum and Line app.
    * Raids start at 9:00 / 21:00 (UTC) with 24h "zero damage" period.

**Requirements:**
    * lvl 80+
    * min 500K GP
    * 300 daily tickets
    * LINE app (optional but useful)

Reddit: Send a PM
    LINE app: Bifidus Activus
    [ PRIMARY FORCE ] Leader - Recruitment [ ON ] - All information here ⏵⏵⏵⏵ [ PRIMARY FORCE ]
  • Darkened Stars

47/50 Members

25-27k Raid Tickets per day

Can 7 Star certain Guild Activities

Hoping to hit 25 TB stars soon.

Superb TB coordination.

All members on Discord (An app used for guild communication). This is required and I guarantee you'll like it once you try it!

A wealth of information in our Discord group.

24 Hour no damage Rancor rule

nAAT but working towards Haat. Many members fine tuning Haat teams. December we will be haat ready.

42k Galactic Power

Extremely organized, friendly and helpful. Very giving in the donations department.

Members from all over the world but English speaking.

If you are stuck in a dead-end guild, and are thinking about jumping ship, join us! You won't regret it. Your progress with speed up enormously.

Looking for members with 750k gp and above.

I understand you won't want to leave your guild until you get your territory battle rewards; just message me and I will save you a spot.

Mike Sky Walker 635-969-644
  • AoK Assassins
    TRAINING GUILD FOR AoK Acolytes and AoK
    ANY MEMBERS ALLOWED UNTIL WE START GETTING THINGS MOVING

Hey, Fuhu here! Due to a guild merging between our two main guilds, we were forced to make a third guild and move players up and down and all around. The third guild currently only has 15 members considering we made it this week. Members are very active and we plan to start a raid at 50 members. The guild is AoK Assassins , if you are better than normal in the guild and we see that we will move you up to AoK Acolytes where you can strive with our HAAT AND HRancors, every other day! (WE HAVE 0 UP RULE )
    SEND MY ALTERNATE ACCOUNT AN ALLY REQUEST AND I CAN SEND THE GUILD REQUEST, OR SEARCH AOK ASSASSINS. WE ARE ACCEPPING ANY MEMBERS CURRENTLY

My ally code is - 461-843-642

We are only allowing any members until the 50, low ticket producers will get kicked if its continously occurring. Thanks !
  • Omega is 31 alliances that pool our leadership and resources
    31 guilds to choose from
    Unlimited transfering between groups (in between TB)
    Multiple chat rooms
    msg me on LINE
    Osirisreborn
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Hiya all,

We're a new Guild looking to get filled up a Raiding NAAT and T5/6 Pit as soon as we have the gunpower/sabrepower/spookylightningpower.

We're friendly and casual but are looking for high engagers to bring in the beads each day. Ideally 400+ but no-one will give you grief if you miss that target.

- We're called the "Original Twelvebacks"

- I'm UK based but all zones are welcome.

- Rules are play happily, be nice and help answer questions. We play TB but don't do any co-ordination and participation will be optional. We mainly want to Raid.

- We don't use Line or Discord so all chat is through the game. We're a low maintenance guild so you won't get bombarded with demands for anything.

-We'll run NAAT and T5/6 Pit as soon as we have the credits (brand new Guild still building membership.)

-All levels and abilities are welcome.

Join up by searching for Original Twelvebacks in the game or by Allying me at 835-275-528 (I'm Eva Jo Joca and will be your Guild Leader and coffee provider. Might not provide coffee, but will provide emotional advice about coffee.)
  • Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 3 openings

We are looking for active SWGOH players (min 1M GP) seeking a guild that is willing to offer guidance on squads, mods to boost your HAAT score and combat mission completions. We are very much a community which interact and help one another out and understand the balanace between Work/Life/Game. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild with a mix of FTP/PTP players and even some avid Star Wars buffs. We have Hancor and HAAT on farm, looking for players to increase our stars in Territory Battles with Hoth, Rouge One, and Phoenix toons already in progress.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, participate in HAAT (pre-approved excused absences accepted), and join discord. We are a very interactive group having a blast playing the game together.

Heroic Rancor - first 24 hours 0-damage rule on a rotating schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 7AM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 3PM Eastern Time Zone

HAAT Tank - first 24 hours 0-damage rule. Alternating schedule that rotates every other week.

Week 1:
    • Wed launch 10PM Eastern, hits Thurs 10PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 11AM Eastern, hits Sat 11AM Eastern

Week 2:
    • Wed launch 6PM Eastern, hits Thurs 6PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 3PM Eastern, hits Sat 3PM Eastern

Please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ
  • Hi folks,
    I am currently looking to recruit 3 more people to join our Guild, lengends of J E D I.
    Guild GP - 49.8 million
    TB - We got 20* last time and always improving.
    HPIT - every 2 days - 0 hit for first 12 hrs then free for all
    NAAT - at least once a week - working towards HAAT
    EST Time, but adapted to suit European times as well.
    Looking for players that are
    Lvl 85
    Get 550/600 tickets a day
    Can help us do HAAT
    Will support, advise and chat in guild chat and help guild grow and obey the 12 hrs HPIT rule.
    We have removed all inactive players
    Need to fill 3 spots ASAP! Or after current TB but before next TB! Happy to take other guilds overflow.
    PM if interested - ally code - 282-739-378
    Cheers,
    Rabbait
  • Greeting Heroes (and those who like to become one)

I would like to invite everyone who is looking for a friendly & supportive guild to join us!

Our Guild is called: HK Terminate

Our members operate from around the globe.

We're frequently doing 7'er Pit Raids. We only ask that you follow our Raid rules, so everyone gets 'a pice of the pie' ;)
    In return you will be part of a friendly and helpful community with plenty of GoH experience and a lot of gear to trade ;)

If you are interested in joining us, feel free to add me to your friend list and I'll send you an invite!
    My Code: 218-785-512
    you can also find me on: https://swgoh.gg/u/starworf/

Cheers & See you out there!
  • Tired of being policed and pushed by your guild? Join us!

We are fear the Hunters, a Heroic Pit / nAAT guild getting very close to being hAAT ready. our next attempt (and hopefully the one that makes it) will be in under a month. We just need a few more phase 3 teams to tackle the raid.

We're 54 mil GP.

Currently looking to fill up 2 spots that opened due to inactive players.

We launch 3 heroic pits and 2 AAT a week. there's a 24 hour 0 damage period for the rancor and FFA for the nAAT.

In terms of the heroic pit raid, it usually flies by in 10 or 15 minutes depending on the people playing at the kill time. We do one every Mon/Wed/Fri when tickets allow it with a 24h 0 damage.

We have members mostly in America and Europe, and launch times are convenient for people in or around such places.

We have both heavy hitters and F2P players. Getting 600 daily tickets it's not enforced, although most of us get them or come close to.

We're getting 25-26 stars in TB.

Our communication is mostly by discord, although it's not a requirement and every important announcement is also posted in-game.

Add me in discord, line or in-game for an invite: -Discord: epalerafa#7106 -Line: epalerafa -Ally code: 417-475-617

Hope to hear back from you!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5345/fear-the-hunters/?stats=gp
  • Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis", "IGotABadStormtrüper" and "IGotABadEwok" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and HAAT ready! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    -(A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 49/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 47/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution 450/600 preferred but not mandatory
    - Gearing up for HAAT & TB

-(C) IGotABadEwok - 46/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready / HAAT Focused - "Ewok"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution 500/600
    - Gearing up for HAAT & TB

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Drek#5700
    (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072
    (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: saevio#3253
    (Officer 5:30pm to 11:30pm)
    Discord: Frezza#0252
    (Recruiter 9:30am to 9:30pm
    Discord: KG-B#0309
    (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • The Revanant is recruiting!
    We currently have 14 mil gp.. 13* TB and have Heroic PIT on farm.

Our requirements are 400 tickets per day and 7 days of innactivity without reason = boot

We are a reformed guild after our leader went inactive. We have a very dedicated core of players and are looking for new members to eventually do HAAT. If you are interested you can contact me on discord or add ally code

Oprahmus Prime
    Discord = OprahmusPrime#9791
    Ally Code = 386-853-888
  • Swedish guild, Norsemen, looking for more players.

We do raids daily and we are looking for all kinds of players, as long as youre from Sweden ^^

Contact me ! Ally code: 713-467-478

YAAAY!
  • Omega is a group that pools our leadership and resources
    Unlimited transfering between guilds (in between TB)
    Over 31 guilds to choose from
    Haat and Naat, TB conscious
    Need active, every day players
    Will work with you personally, to find a solid guild that meets your needs
    Msg me on LINE
    OsirisReborn
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Covenant of the Force is looking for a few players to add to our crew! We are currently rotating T6-Heroic Rancor, will be changing to solely heroic soon. Rotating raid times 1030am PST and 530pm PST, 24 hour zero dmg to get everyone rewards! Currently running normal AAT until we get more core members in place. Fun crew motivated and active. Aim for 3-4 HPIT per week, to gear up for HAAT. Come join us! Line app preferred. Find me babbittini32 if interested in joining our team!
    Line id babbittini32
  • We are looking for 5 more active members to round out our guild. We are looking for members level 85 who are between 700,000-1,000,000 GP. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids and Territory Battles. If you are not active or violate the 24 hour zero damage rancor or tank rules you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for new members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 40 members on it. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, discuss strategy, and use it to coordinate raids and Territory Battles. We’re asking members to get a swgoh account (not required) because one of our guild member has created a spreadsheet that auto populates that we will use in the future to find how to best fill platoons in Territory Battles.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 10:30 AM, 6:30 PM and 2:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.

Our normal tanks are also 24 hour zero damage and the FFA lasts way less than 24 hours. The guild currently has 6 Zylos and a 3 Zavages so we should be okay in phases 1 & 3 when we make the jump to heroic tank (we cruised P1 when we attempted HAAT last week). The guild members are currently working on their phase 2 HAAT teams and are acquiring either Zavage or a Teebotine/Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3. We will be making another HAAT attempt in December.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. We have had horrible luck with random members asking to join (they always attack early and never communicate in the game chat) so please contact me before requesting to join the guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Covenant of the Force is looking for a few players to add to our crew! We are currently rotating T6-Heroic Rancor, will be changing to solely heroic soon. Rotating raid times 1030am PST and 530pm PST, 24 hour zero dmg to get everyone rewards! Currently running normal AAT until we get more core members in place. Fun crew motivated and active. Aim for 3-4 HPIT per week, to gear up for HAAT. Come join us! Line app preferred. Find me babbittini32 if interested in joining our team! https://swgoh.gg/g/24243/the-covenant-of-the-force/
  • tabascoflames
    57 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Force Corrupted Zombies
    Needs a couple players to fill our roster.
    EST zone, players all across the u.s.
    Heroic pit raids twice per week.
    Run naat as tix are available
    Almost ready to run our next haat
    Preparing for Darkside TB & Guild Wars, NOW

Requirements:
    500 minimum daily tickets
    80 level (flexible if you are close)
    1 mil GP
    Discord mandatory

Pm me,Reply to this message, or
    Contact any one of us on discord.
    TabascoFlames#5065, TNO#2349, robojoe#0483, jwade#8032
    Post edited by tabascoflames on
  • Malevolence Prime!

Mid-level guild seeking dedicated players in level range 65-85!  Participate in raids, deploy to Territory Battles, request and donate gear, make some friends!

REQUIREMENTS:
    600 a day (No screenshots required)
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg (we'll help you get set up)

RULES:
    0 score 24hr Rancor
    Raids start at payout EST

WHAT WE OFFER:
    100% active play base
    Regular Rancor and AAT
    Regular ROLO shards from TB

Send a discord message to Rasid#2023.