TB combat mission freezing

I lost credit for a combat mission, as did someone else in my guild, when game froze up in the middle of the mission. I could select an enemy, but none of my heroes could attack. Selecting auto would not work either. I tried many options and eventually app restated. This happened to my guild mate as well. @CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Yep
  • Mine frozen on rolo mission!
  • Mine froze on ROLO mission as well. Was very much looking forward to getting ROLO shards for my guild as well. I'm not happy.
  • Same very frustrated
  • Happened in our guild as well
  • Alderon75 wrote: »
    I lost credit for a combat mission, as did someone else in my guild, when game froze up in the middle of the mission. I could select an enemy, but none of my heroes could attack. Selecting auto would not work either. I tried many options and eventually app restated. This happened to my guild mate as well. @CG_Kozispoon

Had the same thing happen to me
  • Please credit our guild for the ROLO shard that should have been obtained when it froze on me. I am not happy that I farmed captain solo to 5 stars to get an extra
    ROLO shard for my gold and due to your faulty game, it did not work. I have spent money on this game and will not do so again unless you credit my guild with the ROLO shard.
  • Mine just froze as well. iOS 11. It should have been an easy 6/6
  • shb
    49 posts Member
    Game crashed in the middle of my 2nd wave on the bottom battle
    GG, Android Pixel 7.0 I've never not had 6/6 in phase 4 till today
  • Mine froze in the bottom zone combat mission on phase 3 of 6. It happened on the second territory battle as well. I’m not a happy holo table hero right now. This bug impacts entire guilds. Compensation should be in order for ALL guilds this bug affects. An official bug report was sent in for you to ignore at your leisure.
  • They won’t credit anything. Fair customer service is non-existent.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Mine froze mid battle on the ship section. Frustrating
  • Same for us, phase 4 seem to be bugged again but it's not the same bug. Can't attack or attack button disapear. I can click on auto battle, i can chat but toon never attack so i had to quit...
    The bug for the last TB was a infinite loading. At least 2 of us got this bug
  • Has anyone gotten a response from ea about this or do I need to go through Apple to rectify this?