I Love The New Stuff - But Give Us a Breather

2Next

Replies

• This is so funny!! I remember someone in another post had said that when there isn’t anything going on we’re like “new stuff”, but when they give us new stuff we’re like “ we need a breather”. What do you people want lol
  • Thanks for all of the thoughtful replies. I do think Talzin should be a legendary just so long as it's not a "gotcha" with GG. And I do think people that have him should get a reward, but not a toon that nightsisters fans who similarly farmed a low value faction out of appreciation for their story largely will not be able to access. It's just like insult to injury to make two of the lowest value, and therefore lowest farmed factions, part of a single event. It would be a much better balance and response to fatigue if the first one reworked is later required for the other - in this case reworked night sisters required for later separatist event. That would be closer to the normal pace, where there is an incentive to farm and then for those who follow it an additional reward later.
  • Lol of course this got moved to a subforum to die.
  • Is there a reference somewhere that explains all the abbreviations used in these posts? I can't be the only one lost at times. Usually abbreviations follow the first full usage of a term. But I'm an old dude so.... There's that.
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Who the kitten litter is Talzin? That sounds like an antidepressant or something.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Very valid and thoughtful points. Too bad none of it is related to SWGOH in any way, shape, or form. OP, maybe copy it to the Clash of Clans or Candy Crush forums where it might be a bit more applicable.
  • Good thing I farmed GG already and have him at 7*.