Chance for DM (or anyone else) lowered.

Now that Kylo is out I'm assuming my chanced to unlock Darth Maul from chromiums has diminished. I don't even really want Kylo (at this time). Trying to build a Sith team.

Replies

• Fairly sure you'll be able to farm him at some point...judging from the empty holotables we have at least a couple new modes coming at some point.
  • We can assume your theory is correct, being that the pool of players has increased. I would say use caution and let other buy them first before you make a move. Waiting doesn't hurt your game. It seems everyone is in a rush to get these new guys and I never buy anything until others confirm the purchase is worth it, although I understand the package is a special right now and could end soon....
  • Fairly sure you'll be able to farm him at some point...judging from the empty holotables we have at least a couple new modes coming at some point.

Yeah it's frustrating. I'm lvl 49 and I'm stuck in the lvl 5 tables. I don't even know what is available above.
  • We can assume your theory is correct, being that the pool of players has increased. I would say use caution and let other buy them first before you make a move. Waiting doesn't hurt your game. It seems everyone is in a rush to get these new guys and I never buy anything until others confirm the purchase is worth it, although I understand the package is a special right now and could end soon....

Well I already see a lot of people complaining of buying chromiums and getting old characters...my luck I would get 8 kylo rens.