Snowtrooper viable in arena?

CHFC22
732 posts Member
I really like snow. Really like him.

But all the recommended empire / trooper teams I have seen don't include him. Is anyone aware of a team he fits in that is decent?

Replies

• Snow is a great toon IMO...the problem is, with the advent of the CLS counter meta his AOE becomes a liability.
  • With GK and crit immunity around and CLS counter mechanic SnT doesn't work or gets owned on his aoe which is his thing, after CLS disappears he might be somewhat usable in arena but I don't see GK and CLS going anywhere soon, sadly
  • CLS counter meta alone would say no.

GK crit immunity meta alone would say no.

The rebel > empire meta alone would say no.

So the answer is no. He is not viable.
  • In my Veers led (zeta'd) team with Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper, Shoretrooper, and Deathtrooper I'm always around top 100, That's my best team, it's my avatar, lol
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • OdaNobu22
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hey Guys, same Imperial ream, only 2 7* and keep within 100 in arena all time, currently 38, good amti rebel team and snow is really great, cant wait to get lvl 78 to max hix OAssault
  • OdaNobu22 wrote: »
    Hey Guys, same Imperial ream, only 2 7* and keep within 100 all time, currently 38, good amti rebel team and snow is really great, cant get lvl 78 to max hix OAssault

• Cant wait to get all 7*
  • For me he is a must have in Arena. I run a Imperial Trooper squad. He is my hardest hitter and his ability block is very good. I have him at gear 12 with a Multi tool piece on him. Trust me he is very viable. My Arena rank is 58.
  • ShannonP35 wrote: »
    For me he is a must have in Arena. I run a Imperial Trooper squad. He is my hardest hitter and his ability block is very good. I have him at gear 12 with a Multi tool piece on him. Trust me he is very viable. My Arena rank is 58.

Cool. What's your team?