I Love The New Stuff - But Give Us a Breather

2Next

Replies

• This is so funny!! I remember someone in another post had said that when there isn’t anything going on we’re like “new stuff”, but when they give us new stuff we’re like “ we need a breather”. What do you people want lol
  • Great post and great thread. At a macro level I completely agree. There are several nuances of this game (GW, etc) that need tweaking but lately content is coming like drinking from the firehose. Content for the betterment of the game is great but when it becomes a pure cash grab it's too much. We see this for what it is. Developers have marching orders from their management. Squeeze as much cash as possible. It's a business. As OP explains, your core group of players will continue to spend money. I'm embarrassed to say that I buy crystal packs for refreshes etc on a consistent basis. However to abuse that only alienates this loyal group. Long story short, there has to be a happy medium between profitability and game enjoyment. The Star Wars franchise is a cash cow in and of itself. Loyal fanboys such as myself will be there. However under the current trajectory, frustration starts outweighing enjoyment and burnout occurs. Personally I'd like to see tweaking/reworks of some existing characters at times rather than a new toon per week. Like OP said, where's the love for those that have been farming religiously from day one? With that said, would love some double drops so I can gear my bloated roster of toons....

• Thanks for all of the thoughtful replies. I do think Talzin should be a legendary just so long as it's not a "gotcha" with GG. And I do think people that have him should get a reward, but not a toon that nightsisters fans who similarly farmed a low value faction out of appreciation for their story largely will not be able to access. It's just like insult to injury to make two of the lowest value, and therefore lowest farmed factions, part of a single event. It would be a much better balance and response to fatigue if the first one reworked is later required for the other - in this case reworked night sisters required for later separatist event. That would be closer to the normal pace, where there is an incentive to farm and then for those who follow it an additional reward later.
  • Lol of course this got moved to a subforum to die.
  • Is there a reference somewhere that explains all the abbreviations used in these posts? I can't be the only one lost at times. Usually abbreviations follow the first full usage of a term. But I'm an old dude so.... There's that.
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Who the kitten litter is Talzin? That sounds like an antidepressant or something.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Good thing I farmed GG already and have him at 7*.