Commander Luke - how to get him

Any chance he will be back?

Replies

• “Possibly”
  • I was thinking December, but that will be the new movie. Then I thought "maybe Christmas" - but that's be wookies for the holiday special.

Probably not until at least January, I'd guess.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    I was thinking november for anniversary of the game, i think it would be reasonable to suspect prior to end of the year tho, with him being important to TB and what not.
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Dread wrote: »
    I was thinking november for anniversary of the game, i think it would be reasonable to suspect prior to end of the year tho, with him being important to TB and what not.

True
  • my guess sometime in November since he came out in june so that'd be 6 months. Also there's gotta be a reason R2 event is back so soon....
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    jp189512 wrote: »
    my guess sometime in November since he came out in june so that'd be 6 months. Also there's gotta be a reason R2 event is back so soon....

he came out in August, but he came right after an R2 event so I'm on board ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

This sub forum exists for other events that come back so chances are yes he shall return.