WAI or not? Winner of a trade kill

So in the last battle of one of the combat missions all that was left was a probe droid and it exploded to kill my last toon alive as well. It said defeat and I only got 5/6 rewarded. Now I might be taking this too far but in a lot of games a stalemate or double kill at the end goes to the defenders, and since the rebels are defending Hoth it would make sense that in this case the rebel side would get the win, but then you could make the argument that it seems like the rebels are more so attacking in the way we play TB itself. So I was just curious what everyones opinions are on this.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    painfull to lose like that!
    It's sound reasoning, so you're probably wrong and it is indeed WAI ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • In most of the games I have played, if you kill a boss or an enemy at the same time as it kills you, it's almost always a Game Over/Try Again scenario.
  • The droid explodes and kills you therefore the droid is dead first, chalk one up for the good guys
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Yo homie, the droid dude literally exploded his body to wreck you. I gotta give it to the ai super troops for the win on that 1.
  • Good question, moving it to the specific subsection.

I think you need to have a survivor to be registered as « beating » a phase, but I’m no dev.
  • Usually if someone suicides to defeat an opponent, they are considered the winner, because it's a legit attack. Sorry, man, but the probe droid wins.