iOS - Phone calls and Territory Battles

iSRS
11 posts Member
Specifically about Territory Battles, but applies to all aspects of the game. Receiving a phone call should not reset the game. The game is designed specifically for mobile phones. Losing progress because I get a phone call shouldn't happen. It impacts all areas of the game, but specifically a pain point on Territory Battle missions, because it doesn't just impact me, buy my entire guild. Please fix this, or save the progress so that if I get a call, I can instantly go back once the call is done.

iOS 11 on iPhone 8 Plus

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    It's not really the phone call that does it. iOS 11 is pretty aggressive when it comes to reclaiming memory, and this game's memory has gotten out of control.

I agree though, there should be a mechanism to let us back into the battle we left. At the absolute minimum, there needs to be a way to get points for where you were. Nothing worse than getting to wave 6 and having it crash, and now you get zero points.
  • iSRS
    11 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    At the absolute minimum, there needs to be a way to get points for where you were. Nothing worse than getting to wave 6 and having it crash, and now you get zero points.
    BINGO. That should be a given.
  • EA_Tom
    30 posts EA Staff
    edited October 2017
    This post has been moved as part of the forum transition for bugs and issues. It can now be found, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/iOS-Phone-calls-and-Territory-Battles/td-p/6352459

Feel free to continue the discussion on Answers HQ.
    EA_Tom
    Forum Administrator