2Next

Replies

• I think Snoke is Rick Pitino.
  • I think Snoke is a completely new character
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • My ex mother in law
  • Darth Plaeguis
    Maybe Snoke could be a clone of Vader? I don't believe this to be true but I am just "throwing it out there"
    Evidence:
    • Anakin knew where Kamino was located and therefore could easily travel there (Vader would be cloned before his death [since the body was burned])
    • Both are powerful in the force
    • The scars on their heads match
    • DNA manipulation could make the suit irrelevant or uneeded for clones
    • This would make a lot of people flabbergasted and would make the sequel trilogy more popular; therefore increasing revenue
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Maybe Snoke could be a clone of Vader? I don't believe this to be true but I am just "throwing it out there"
    Evidence:
    • Anakin knew where Kamino was located and therefore could easily travel there (Vader would be cloned before his death [since the body was burned])
    • This would make a lot of people flabbergasted and would make the sequel trilogy more popular; therefore increasing revenue

If he was a clone, he wouldn’t have the same injuries
  • Maybe Snoke could be a clone of Vader? I don't believe this to be true but I am just "throwing it out there"
    Evidence:

Luke... i am your father... also... lol... yeah idk, thats feasable... but probably not the $$$ cow disney is looking for long term. The snoke hype has the bar set pretty high, and however feasable the theory may be its more fitting for a spoof movie like a "scary movie" "star wars movie" spinoff...
  • Mace Windu
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Its a really good secret... and the suspense draws us in likes bugs to a bug zapper...

Idk... snoke could be anyone... he could be a celestial, some reincarnation of vitiate, or another ancient sith lord assumed dead.

Snoke could be a cyrogenicly frozen force user from before the jedi/sith were even established... somehow released from like... the infinite rakatan empire millinea later...

Something in my gut tells me its none of the above and its gonna be a big curve ball that really puts SW franchise back on the map in an even bigger way than they already are... if disney pulls this off, it'll be proof that building that suspense and orginal story are what really makes a franchise.

Heres to hoping they blow our socks right off!

Agree 100% . Curve ball incoming. He sure doesn't look jar jarish to me . I'm cool with whatever he may be.
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I think Snoke is a completely new character

I agree with this he is far older to be any recent character but i dont think he will be the old republic either that was set 3000 years bby
  • Jar Jar Binks
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    If Sid can play Palpatine, Snoke can play Jar Jar. Just saying.

Exactly, the real Jar Jar was killed shortly after his dramatic failure in Phantom Menace and replaced by evil Sith Lord Jar Jar.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • None of those options. ✓
  • Snoke is Nature Boy Ric Flair
  • Vettes4Fetts2
    523 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    "I will NEVER retire!"- Ric Flair