Thrawn Ignoring Taunt?

Arena battle, my GK has his auto taunt up. Thrawn goes next and Fractures R2. How is this possible? And I was going to very slowly at that point, making sure, as it was going to be close, so unless I am misunderstanding how Fracture works, I think it's a bug.

(And feel free to move this to Bugs, since I can't post a new discussion in that sub anymore)
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Bugs moved to another website: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

Are you sure he didn't drop taunt, and then Thrawn crit R2, causing it to come back?
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Bugs moved to another website: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

Are you sure he didn't drop taunt, and then Thrawn crit R2, causing it to come back?

Positive. Wait, what? Bugs to a different website? That makes absolutely no sense. Surely that's not correct.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Positive. Wait, what? Bugs to a different website? That makes absolutely no sense. Surely that's not correct.

I saw EA_Something say something similar earlier, and if you check the Bugs and Issues sub-forum, it's called "Bugs and Issues Archive". The is one of the least smart things CG has done to date, and that's saying something.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    What! There are no bugs, only features.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, I see the "we're moving bugs to an entirely different website" announcement now. Apparently everything is and forever will be "WAI" :/

So, if a mod could simply move this over there....

• Bugs are only player discovered features.
  • They have rendered these forums useless. From things I can't mention, to the calendar being selective, to bug reporting no longer part of the forum. I'm done checking forums, and don't see why anyone would continue to use them now.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner