New Nightsisters- Zombie and Spirit

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    @leef @Nikoms565 come on you guys... nihlus is still gonna be one of the only ways to kill nightsisters... if you havent figured out how to work around a taunt yet... facepalm...

why am i getting included in this? I couldn't care less about nihilus.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • C3hyp77
    162 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Is it still star wars or ghostbuster maybe ????? we get that and we don't have C3P0 for example .....
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    SOOOO zombie and spirit in marquee events and a legendary event for talzin?
  • SOOOO zombie and spirit in marquee events and a legendary event for talzin?

Most likely or 2 marquee and special for mt
  • SOOOO zombie and spirit in marquee events and a legendary event for talzin?

This is exactly what I was thinking a few moments ago.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Tactyou wrote: »
    This is an all time low

If I understand Zombie's mechanics correctly, they just made 2 zeta's useless at once (DN's annihilate zeta and Boba's execute zeta). Waiting for clarification, but if that is correct, you are right. Releasing characters that make previous zeta's useless is poor design.

Boba's Execute isnt a zeta, its an omega.

Bobas execute is a zeta, darth nihilus's annihilate is just an omega. Ik because I have it.

His unique is a zeta. You don't know what you have apparently.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • leef wrote: »
    @leef @Nikoms565 come on you guys... nihlus is still gonna be one of the only ways to kill nightsisters... if you havent figured out how to work around a taunt yet... facepalm...

You can’t run from this Thread now I guess lol
  • It's very sad to see Star Wars turned into this halloween nonsense. Lots of cool characters to choose from, and we get... a random zombie and a random ghost.
    Also, why did they rework the old nightsisters, if we are supposed to substitute them with new ones?
  • I bet all of the people complaining are CLS lead rebel team users. I'm glad that the dark side is finally getting some attention! I welcome these new nightsisters to the game with open arms. Not every new toon needs to be game breaking and meta upon release. I feel that there are some really entitled people here.
  • Finally something to change up the meta. About time to turn the tables on the CLS meta. Every couple of months the meta changes. If you want to keep up and be on top, you better dish out the cash.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    leef Nikoms565 come on you guys... nihlus is still gonna be one of the only ways to kill nightsisters... if you havent figured out how to work around a taunt yet... facepalm...

You can’t run from this Thread now I guess lol

it seems so xD
    I bet all of the people complaining are CLS lead rebel team users. I'm glad that the dark side is finally getting some attention! I welcome these new nightsisters to the game with open arms. Not every new toon needs to be game breaking and meta upon release. I feel that there are some really entitled people here.

that's a safe bet since almost everyone is using luke lead rebels ;)
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    Personal opinion: CG has jumped the shark.

I know lots of people liked the Nightsisters and liked the Clone Wars. Fine. Lots of people were waiting for Mother Talzin. Fine. Nightsister rework for Halloween. Fine. OK so far.

But really. REALLY?

Of all of the iconic, popular Star Wars characters that people would love (a personal wish—more KOTOR, Legends characters), and of all the factions that could really use a pass, and of all the QoL updates we badly need—

We get a generic zombie and ghost.

I'll even go this far: I would rather have gotten a Jar Jar Binks character. (Don't take that as a request, just a comparison.)

Jumped. The. Shark.

Ur comparing CG to the Fonz, somehow that just feels very wrong.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Notice that the toon has not appeared in the rosters yet. When Hoth Han, Leia and Hernit Yoda were announced they were in the roster immediately. Holding my breath we are being trolled as a good haha.

They will appear after the update push later today. Even when the others were announced, you had to receive the update before they showed in the roster
  • C3hyp77
    162 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I bet all of the people complaining are CLS lead rebel team users. I'm glad that the dark side is finally getting some attention! I welcome these new nightsisters to the game with open arms. Not every new toon needs to be game breaking and meta upon release. I feel that there are some really entitled people here.

no i think they complain because they like star wars univers .... and they don't care about zombie or night sister or all this , i am in a group of 200 players in 4 guilds . We lost 15 players because of the TB , and since this news we lost 3 more .... what is that , it's no more star wars ...
  • The zombie seems OP. With the constant autotaunt and reviving, it’s going to be difficult for most arena teams to beat NS because you’re having to dispel the taunt every turn. Outside of thrawn’s fracture, I don’t see how else you can get around her.

We have to already with teams ith GK or Baze. It’s about time darkside had something as insanely aggravating as the LS who has ruled meta constantly
  • C3hyp77 wrote: »

no i think they complain because they like star wars univers .... and they don't care about zombie or night sister or all this ***** , i am in a group of 200 players in 4 guilds . We lost 15 players because of the TB , and since this **** news we lost 3 more .... **** is that , it's no more star wars ...

Please explain to me how this is not star wars...
  • I have watched the clone wars. The spirit I guess is there but I do not recall a zombie. Canon for either of these is very questionable

no i think they complain because they like star wars univers .... and they don't care about zombie or night sister or all this ***** , i am in a group of 200 players in 4 guilds . We lost 15 players because of the TB , and since this **** news we lost 3 more .... **** is that , it's no more star wars ...

Seems to me like you lost people who didn't care about Star Wars. The nightsisters are canon. These toons being released are canon. Sure maybe the nightsisters aren't their cups of tea but that doesn't mean you should leave the game just because the content being released isn't what you wanted. Like I said earlier, there is a large sense of entitlement in the player community and it's pathetic to always see players complaining about new fresh content. I think it's good for the health of the game for toxic people like that to leave the community.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    The zombie seems OP. With the constant autotaunt and reviving, it’s going to be difficult for most arena teams to beat NS because you’re having to dispel the taunt every turn. Outside of thrawn’s fracture, I don’t see how else you can get around her.

We have to already with teams ith GK or Baze. It’s about time darkside had something as insanely aggravating as the LS who has ruled meta constantly

dooku in his glory days was worse than GK or Baze.
  • The zombie seems OP. With the constant autotaunt and reviving, it’s going to be difficult for most arena teams to beat NS because you’re having to dispel the taunt every turn. Outside of thrawn’s fracture, I don’t see how else you can get around her.

Just wait for the GK/zBarris teams to just use NZ and another NS toon.
  • TheChampionBum
    340 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    leef wrote: »
    The zombie seems OP. With the constant autotaunt and reviving, it’s going to be difficult for most arena teams to beat NS because you’re having to dispel the taunt every turn. Outside of thrawn’s fracture, I don’t see how else you can get around her.

Yea but his glory days were gone a very long time ago. Light side toons have ruled the meta since then. With the one or two months that Zaul was meta being the exception.
  • Fracture zombie? Dispel taunt ? Aoe so ther Ns die too?
  • leef wrote: »

history lessons from grandpa :D

good times...
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Are we to assume these promo vids showcase NS with 7* mods?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Where is nightsister sceleton?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Without darkside alchemy & sorcery you wouldn't have had the ancient darkside users sith lords like Naga Sadow or Darth Andeddu or Marka Ragnos or Karness Murr & Ajunta Pall... or countless others...

Who all existed as ghosts at some point in time... and Karness Murr used darkside sorcery to make zombies and these eventualy become the rahkghouls you should all know and love today... eons later <3

So please before you go bashing devs about nightsisters and what ghosts & zombies have to do with star wars.... They have everything to do with star wars! And the reason there not so prevalent in the episode 1-6 movies because of the rule of two... you just don't know what else is out there... lurking in the dark unknown regions of the galaxy... mwhaaa haaa haa haaa!

P.S. if this REALLY shocks you or you think its lame... respectfully, try educating yourself with some SW lore... the EU is chaulk full of it and the SW universe is far more than just jedi and sith from the movie timeline.... thats just a scratch on the surface of the SW universes potential!
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    No offense and I hope I do not get banned but if this is serious what the heck does this have to do with Star Wars? Game is getting crazy

Go watch clone wars. Star wars is more than just the movies in case u didnt know. This is extremely relevent

For quick absorption of the story, read the wookiepedia entry for Mother Talzin (spoilers!):

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Talzin

The storyline is quite entertaining.
  • If we’re getting zombie night sisters, then I want The Big Lebowski Old Ben

Seems to me like you lost people who didn't care about Star Wars. The nightsisters are canon. These toons being released are canon. Sure maybe the nightsisters aren't their cups of tea but that doesn't mean you should leave the game just because the content being released isn't what you wanted. Like I said earlier, there is a large sense of entitlement in the player community and it's pathetic to always see players complaining about new fresh content. I think it's good for the health of the game for toxic people like that to leave the community.

TB are terrible , it's just 100 waves of snowtroopers on 6 days ( this is toxic ) .... so yes they leave the game . And now we get toons that the majority of players absolutly don't care .... go enjoy with the zombie , and i think it's a free forum isn't it , so we can still complain no ? or we have to close our mouth even if we don't like the new update ....
  • Greeneya
    39 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I have watched the clone wars. The spirit I guess is there but I do not recall a zombie. Canon for either of these is very questionable

They are canon.

Nightsisters zombies

[yt]https://youtu.be/scE9WhN9TjY[yt/]

Nightsisters spirits

[yt]https://youtu.be/1jFy1PZRIa4[yt/]