Ewok event not awarding correct amount of shards

Replies

• @CG_CapGaSP thank you. We will wait patiently as always.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    6 shards here. Thanks for looking into it.
  • Also only 8 shards
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @cG_CapGaSP , on point less than an hour after the kickoff lol. Thanks for the attention, it's comforting knowing how active the dev team is on the forums. Hoping to hear from you guys tomorrow.

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • I got 7 aswell. That is not what was expected and if the Quantity of Shards is random then I won‘t spend any money on refreshes.
  • I got 7
  • Yeah.... I got 8. So frustrating to have to deal with these constant bugs. I mean seriously. Hire a **** high school kid to test out the content before release.
  • Got 8.
  • Also I don't have a 7* wicket, but shouldn't the bonus battle have unlocked and just said I don't have the required character? It says it is still locked and I have to play more to unlock it.
  • I got seven shards on my attempts as well. Look forward to seeing what happens in the morning @CG_CapGaSP Thanks for the quick response
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    7 shards. TY for clarifying that it should have been 10 @cG_CapGaSP
  • I got 7 shards. And one of my guildmates got 9 shards.
  • I wonder if he instead has an alarm with flashing lights and sirens when an event that is new or the first run after any update to alert him.
    Just because it is @CG_CapGaSP !
    Right?
  • slugbahr wrote: »
    DaniB32 wrote: »
    Cant even enter. Where you suposed to get 5th ewok in 24hrs?

Logray and paploo have been 4/8 shards for 320/640 crystals in the shop for a loooong time.
    And they're farmable now in cantina and guild store.

I only get 75/100 crystals a day. I spend on refreshes
  • UncleOnceler
    196 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Fauztin wrote: »
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    tmntguy86 wrote: »
    I also did not receive 10 shards

This Event sucks

I don't think that helps the situation. I believe many of us may be unhappy with the circumstances, the rewards, the requirements, etc, but the event itself is FUN. Of all the events, I think this one got the most call-back requests for a return appearance.

It's fun . . If you can do it. They re released an event with higher requirements than before, and zero time to farm enough for the basic level. I'm sitting looking at an event we can't even do, yet it has three stars from before? Why frustrate players like this ?
  • slugbahr wrote: »
    DaniB32 wrote: »
    Cant even enter. Where you suposed to get 5th ewok in 24hrs?

Logray and paploo have been 4/8 shards for 320/640 crystals in the shop for a loooong time.
    And they're farmable now in cantina and guild store.

Oh, so basically pay $10. Feels great.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member

It's fun . . If you can do it. They re released an event with higher requirements than before, and zero time to farm enough for the basic level. I'm sitting looking at an event we can't even do, yet it has three stars from before? Why frustrate players like this ?[/quote]

The requirements were told to us 3 months ago AND you have 2 days to farm 15 shards in cantina. Im not sure what's the complaint about on this one?
  • I also recieved only 7 shards!
    At first I thought its like the challenge where you can get 7 Carbanti but noone ever did, but it seems that its a bug really!
  • 7 Shards here too.
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • I completed this event and only received 7 x shards.

I truelly wanted to spend crystals on this event but I can not justify spending it on a reward that is just random.
    This is a time limited event and I am sorry to have to miss out on those shards
    965-254-943.

Please fix
  • Vindarin78 wrote: »
    Yep read the notes and it says a full ten shards. This is a fun event I was just hoping it would be more shards or at least the refresh would be reasonably priced.....780 crystals aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaa

Reasonably priced here is not a reasonable hope.
  • Only 7 shards here too. Please send 208 wicket shards and 500 crystals to 643-686-574 as compensation. Thanks in advance.
  • Only 8 shards here and it was tough to achieve the 10... i mean 1-10 shards. :/

and if it is an event which will be held once a month... it only takes 3 years! Please say its atleast on a weekly base... so it will take half a year only...

But maybe we do know now Ewoks cannot count to 10!^^
  • As an official ewok in DoE tribe I can confirm that some of us can count to 10. Although none of us know algebra. It's ok because we don't plan on going there anyway!
  • 7 shards here..
  • It's now official.

10 actually means 7 in the CG univer$$$e. :D
  • Winstar wrote: »
    It's now official.

10 actually means 7 in the CG univer$$$e. :D

- One, two, five!
    - Three, m’lord!
    - Oh, yes, three!
    by Monty Python (c)
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    It's supposed to be 10 flat each win. I'll look into this in the morning when I get into the office.

Good night!
  • Hi guys, just to know if it worth the farm, which lvl and gear are required to finish the event ? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.