Mis-priced bundle

You've got an extra 9 in the price of the new bundle, its showing up as $99.99 instead of $9.99.

Replies

• Grausherra wrote: »
    You've got an extra 9 in the price of the new bundle, its showing up as $99.99 instead of $9.99.

There's $50 worth of crystals in the bundle, two 4* units, and a pile of shards for two other units. Whether or not it's worth $100 to you, it will be to a lot of other people. CG priced it where they think it will sell.

There's $50 worth of crystals in the bundle, two 4* units, and a pile of shards for two other units. Whether or not it's worth $100 to you, it will be to a lot of other people. CG priced it where they think it will sell.

Found the EA shrill
    Grausherra wrote: »

Found the EA shrill

Pffft, hardly. And frankly, with the way they swing the Nerf bat around here, I'm not likely to risk spending more than the $5 I already spent on Dooku. But watch and see how many Kylo Rens show up in PVP by this weekend.
  • Ye and because people buy Kylo, watch the forum scream for nerf after they see him popping up as leader temporary.
    Nerf bat is making overtime Im afraid. I for one am not paying anymore till I'm sure no nerfs are given 1 week after I spend an amount like that.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting