An old foe reveals their true face [MERGE]

Replies

• chancellor palps
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Darth Nihilus takes off his mask and reveals...Jar Jar Binks.

Weesa doomed.

This..... so much win in this post!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • Would have been nice to see them using proper English and said "an old foe reveals his true face."

Or her, although I can't think of any female SW characters it could be.

I'm French, but I thought exactly the same!^^
  • chancellor palps

Why not? He can join the 4 Hans.

Chancellor
    Hanpatine (kinda lame)
  • sounds like it will be kallus, as much as ad id love it to be someone more fun
  • Cardiff0 wrote: »
    sounds like it will be kallus, as much as ad id love it to be someone more fun

The only thing for me is, Kallus doesn't really fit the "old" part of "old foe".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Cardiff0 wrote: »

The only thing for me is, Kallus doesn't really fit the "old" part of "old foe".

He himself isnt old.

But, he was a villain since season 1 of rebels. The empire is an old foe itself. And foe could be doubling down to imply he used to be a foe, and now is no longer (old as in former).

Note they didn't say "ancient" or anything.
  • Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

He himself isnt old.

But, he was a villain since season 1 of rebels. The empire is an old foe itself. And foe could be doubling down to imply he used to be a foe, and now is no longer (old as in former).

Okay. Makes sense.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    Weaver9000 wrote: »

He himself isnt old.

Okay. Makes sense.

Now watch me feel foolish when it's not him at all. XD

yeah basically what weaver said, he is an old foe in rebels, who revealed his true identity and isnt one any more, new season of rebels has started, phoenix got reworks but i assume they will wanna get some characters out for it so i think were looking at LS kallus
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member

yeah basically what weaver said, he is an old foe in rebels, who revealed his true identity and isnt one any more, new season of rebels has started, phoenix got reworks but i assume they will wanna get some characters out for it so i think were looking at LS kallus

Another rebel! Yippee!
  • Zam Wessel or Snaggletooth
  • you know im gona go out of the box and ask for a rathtar from tfa
  • Omeah wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with masks! Someone shows their true nature, true power. Unmasking makes no sense

I hope your right and I hope it's vader
  • Is it... yes, I think it is... Vitiate.
    Old foe, check.
    Unmasked, check.
    Can change bodies, currently known as Valkorion, so true face, not a 100% check, but seems to fit the bill.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • 1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Like I said before,

It is Lando.

No way
  • I feel Emperor Palpatine/Chancellor/Sidious is the "foe" they're referring to. The overall plot of ep. 1-3 is Sidious finally revealing his true self (aside from Vader). So, I think its a) Palpatine gets a zeta, b) The Chancellor is a new character (CG has shown that making numerous versions of the same person isn't out of the question), c) Sidious gets a rework. This might lead to a Separatist rework with some Chanc/Palp synergy (outside of the BF2 and TLJ hype), with the "Old Foe" also talking about the secrecy of the Separatists, but that's a longer shot.

That would be super amazing, the Emperor kinda sucks right now, getting One Shot by Han Solo
  • hS_
    55 posts Member
    Or more Emperors. Lord Vitiate. In some form. After that, Revan and Malak. Nice :*
  • Is GG... for what other reason they put the republic jedis in the store?
  • Headless Dooku.
  • gflegui wrote: »
    Is GG... for what other reason they put the republic jedis in the store?

for the grandmaster Yoda event that is currently live perhaps ;)
  • gflegui wrote: »
    Is GG... for what other reason they put the republic jedis in the store?

for the grandmaster Yoda event that is currently live perhaps ;)

Party blower!!
  • Headless Dooku.

:#
  • APX_919 wrote: »

Weesa doomed.

Brilliant! :D

Revan would be amazing though....
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

Weesa doomed.

Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

Weesa doomed.

Are you listening EA? We are ready to give you lot of money if you release Revan!!

This discussion has been closed.