All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• 'defeated target cannot be revived' it should not come back to life. sort of like clone sargents ship has a gauranteed critical hit on target locked enemies but if they have crit immunity it wont crit
  • With the release of the new nightsister characters will there be any updates to the existing nightsister characters like the way Phoenix did?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    The updates are already in game, they were all reworked
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    I don't understand the confusion in the Zombie res ability. This isn't the first time they have made an ability that goes against other abilities.
    For example, Dooku can attack someone who has the counter attack ability and not be hit back. Does that mean that everyone with counter attack should say 'Counters everyone except Dooku'? Of course not!
    If a Jedi has foresight Vader can hit right though it because it says on Vaders attack that it can't be evaded. So do they mention that on every Jedi that they can't evade Vader? No, thats silly.
  • Can anyone help me. What nightsister team is best?
  • I've got to say, I'm not, nor will I ever be, a "Nightsister" fan. I didn't care for the Nightsister arc in the Clone Wars or Rebels, and don't like the idea of them in general. One of the things that makes Star Wars unique (imo) is that it allows for the heroes and villains to have supernatural powers without the cliche of magic. Star Wars has no need of sorcerers, witches, or zombies. It doesn't fit the feel of Star Wars. I try to just ignore them when I am watching TCW, and fortunately Rebels hasn't focused on them, but just like the Nightsisters themselves, it seems like the desire to keep bringing them back up just won't die.

Beyond just not liking Nightsisters in general, I also don't like their abilities in the game. It seems like the general theme of the Nightsisters is to annoy the enemy to death seeing as how it is nearly impossible to permanently kill any of them. I also don't like the fact that the revives are, in some cases, unavoidable. That seems like a targeted blow against the 2 or 3 characters that are supposed to allow for permanent kills. Lastly, it just seems dumb to me that zombies and ghouls are shaping up to be the next big, bad dark side characters when other characters like Grievous, Emperor Palpatine, and even Vader are long overdue for an upgrade.
  • Not a big Nightsister fan either but new characters are welcomed, especially DS.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Can anyone help me. What nightsister team is best?

Actually, as per one of the events, they will give you the "ideal" Nightsister team that will feature Mother T lead, with Daka, Ventress and the two new characters (Zombie and Spirit).

If you are putting together your own team, you really only have the 5 choices currently - so no real choices. Ventress, of course, as the lead.

IMHO, if you really can't "afford" all of the new NS when they arrive, I think Talia will be a nice fill in for one of them.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • The flash event is easy. G8 toons and don't even need to be levelled very high
  • it 10/20/2017 No double drop. I live in central time and usually all the past double drop start at 12am Central for me. Anyone know if the date change?
  • So far it seems they changed it to staggered start. EST people in my guild already have double drops...but I dont. I'm PST.
  • It used to start at 10pm pst for me. This came and went 30 mins ago. I suspect it changed. I'll see if in 90 mins at midnight.
  • Restart your game.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Restart your game.

I did that. But for me, it not the 20th yet. However, each other double drop event, they began as 10pm the night before (2 hours from the actual date), but not this time.
  • I just completed it on the second trying to use as weak an upgraded team as possible. Average ability level was around lvl ~4-5, weak mods lvl 12-15.

7* Asaji L - lvl 75, G8, spd from mods- 44
    7* Daka - lvl 75 , g8, spd 10
    7* Acolyte -lvl 70, g8, spd 25
    6* Talia - lvl 70, g7, spd 17
    6* Initiate - lvl 70, g7, spd 31

Key was stuns landing on Leia/CLS, daka's revives, moderate heals from Talia and Acolyte's DPS. KO- Leia, rex, R2, CLS and ben last. Try to stun Leia and CLS as much as possible and keep daka

For mod selection, added potency to Daka, CD set for Acolyte. I think the only speed arrow was Asaji. The rest were just the highest base health/protection secondaries from leftover unused mods regardless of lvl, set or speed.
  • Nebulous wrote: »
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Restart your game.

I did that. But for me, it not the 20th yet. However, each other double drop event, they began as 10pm the night before (2 hours from the actual date), but not this time.

Idk then, I'm in central time like the OP. It started same time it always does, i just needed to restart.
  • Mine kicked in when my daily login popped up. It didn't need a game restart, but it wasn't showing until I did something to trigger that.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Love the strategy tip on the 2nd tier - Zetas.

As if most people are going to waste zetas just to get a couple of extra carbanti and stun cuffs.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Love the strategy tip on the 2nd tier - Zetas.

As if most people are going to waste zetas just to get a couple of extra carbanti and stun cuffs.

Yes they should have said "gear up": spend 5 (full) Carbantis and 3 (full) Stun Guns to get a few salvage of each :tongue:
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • I'm sure there's no point in double drops anyway because I get fewer shards than I do normally. Feels like the odds are reduced even further.
  • I'm confused. This event already happened? It says it doesn't open forb twelve hours for me.

And wow. If that's what's needed, I'm screwed. Where my stars aren't that bad on mine, and most of mine will be 6* or 7* in the next day or two, all of their levels are 55. Guess I won't be completeing this one any time soon. Lol
  • I'm sure there's no point in double drops anyway because I get fewer shards than I do normally. Feels like the odds are reduced even further.

PkpkRK7.jpg

The cantina currency is worth it no matter what.
  • i´ve spend 400 crystals for 10 shards... Its so CG style.. double drops yes - drop chance low
  • ponce104 wrote: »
    I'm confused. This event already happened? It says it doesn't open forb twelve hours for me.

And wow. If that's what's needed, I'm screwed. Where my stars aren't that bad on mine, and most of mine will be 6* or 7* in the next day or two, all of their levels are 55. Guess I won't be completeing this one any time soon. Lol

It starts based on your local time. It does say 80+ and a dev said it was targeted for G8.5+ but as you can see it can be done w less and no zetas.

Of course they can’t say the min it’s passable with otherwise the boards would be all rage posts if they can’t do it with that. I’m sure it’s possible some can pass w less than I did, I did it on only the 2nd try. A lot depends on who CLS hits early and who you can stun.
  • I can 5* my nightsisters for the event, but leveling and hearing them to any significant level is another story. Can it be done with Daka and Asaj at 6*, rest at 5*. All around level 60 and g7 and far from maxed abilities? I can give them around 100 speed each if needed.
  • I did it with this team, but no mods at all, so I think G7 with decent mods should do the trick
    2dr5riu.jpg
  • feälóke
    117 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    My opinion... If you are FTP lover of nightsisters (as I am) and are going to go after Mother Talzin shards as soon as her shards are going to be added in shipments for reasonable price of violets (in a month or two), i would say yes...
    Refresh costs 780 ctystals, u get 10 shards... so 78 crystals for a shard. In shipments, i suppose it would be 640 ctystals for 8 shards, 80 crystals a shard.

• OtherBarry
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    So I will be the first to admit that I do not use the forums for much, and I never really bother to complain about any game that manages to suck me in enough to spend a large amount of my free time on. But this latest nightsister event has me steaming mad.
    Now I have missed the highest level of many events before, and I have found it to be annoying, but this has to be one of the biggest possible slaps in the face.
    I have been playing this game since a month or two after release and I am closing in on 2.2 million gp with an alt at 1.2 million gp so I'm playing plenty of this game, so most of the things I have missed I have felt like I got unlucky or a little bit screwed, but that's life with mobile games.
    And then this. Since vanilla the nightsisters have been worthless, and nightsister acolyte has no quick and easy farm spot, and why would you bother? Nightsisters are good for literally nothing, so why farm the hard one? And then you have a nightsister event to go along with new characters and a rework but you need acolyte starred and levelled up?
    This is flat out kitten insulting.
    All of these events where we get one week notice to farm kittens that takes months to actually finish is one thing. But a nightsister rework, that needs nightsisters to complete, after they spent the entire history of this game as useless, is insane.
    I would love to see a response that isn't buy multiple 20 dollar character packs.
    Post edited by HeroOfCanton on
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    What have you been boing if you have played since release?
    Shouldn’t you have farmed the hard to farm nods by now?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Really easy