Mother Talzin

Not to be petty - this is just some feedback. Her basic attack sounds like a whistle from gym class. Any chance that the sound effect could be changed?
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• I thought it sounded like a Godzilla opponent.
  • Teague wrote: »
    I thought it sounded like a Godzilla opponent.

Is that good thing?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • I have no clue, lol. Never having seen the cartoon, I have no frame of reference for what it should sound like.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    You know, I thought the same thing. There is something, somewhat pleasing about such a unique and strong sound, but it’s mostly grating I think.

I was thinking I’d give it a little longer for my mind to get used to, but I don’t usually have to do that for sounds, and I have strong doubts.

To me it sounds like nails grating on a chalkboard. Perhaps great against a boss you face only once or twice, but for a toon that you plan on using on a somewhat regular basis.. it’d be a shame to have to turn down the sound :/
  • I thought it sounded like a “psycho” stab
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I always play with the sound off, at home as to not upset my wife, lol and work, because I shouldn't be playing it there, lol!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I usually have the sound off too, but I do enjoy the sounds. For special events I always find a way to have the sound on.

So I did this morning while my wife was in the shower, but she came out, and I didn’t want to stop playing. I literally apologized for the nasty sounds Talzin made
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Lol! - the only event I made to sure to have sound on was for Thrawn (because everyone said the music was awesome) and CLS (as the event itself was a legendary event in its own kind of class)!

Sometimes I can play with sound on at home, when the mrs. isn't around but it is rare.

I'll be sure to listen out of Talzin's strange noises, lol
  • Boo wrote: »

I'll be sure to listen out of Talzin's strange noises, lol
    Like I said, it brings back memories of running sprints in gym class with the constant whistle.