New Nightsisters- Zombie and Spirit

Replies

• Not really sure this will be meta changing. You can fracture zombie and eliminate the rest pretty quickly.
  • I think the things players should focus on is that the faction(s) you like will get their makeover/improvements/additions eventually. Hey, could even be next month!
  • Keja
    43 posts Member
    Aachthor wrote: »
    If I want Zombies, I watch "The Walking Dead".

Yes, Nightsister Zombie and Spirit might by "Star Wars" (because they appeard in Clone Wars), but, sorry, all this is still a big piece of junk which does not belong into a SF universe. Period.

Night sisters and especially this zombie/spirit **** should have been left out of "Clone Wars" and exchanged for something which really fits into the Star Wars universe way better!

Guess what? Star Wars is not now, and never was, Science-Fiction. It is Science-Fantasy. The distinction is important.
  • BlackMarco
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Increase of maximum level is coming? Ghosts of Dathomir give 1740XP. I don't remember character events, especially recent, giving XP. Or I'm wrong and other events give XP and I didn't notice?
  • Pieeater420
    231 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Skywalker_Vader1
    October 18 edited October 18
    No offense and I hope I do not get banned but if this is serious what the heck does this have to do with Star Wars? Game is getting crazy ........................................................................What does this have to do with star wars?are u serious. U know theres more to star wars universe than the 7 movies u watched dont u.
  • Is this canon or legendary? Talk about going deep. Not liking ghost and zombie characters. Must be a Halloween theme. Hey EA how about tying your new BF2 characters in? That way might generate some interest in the new content and drive your BF2 numbers...your welcome!
  • Actually read post so cannon but that's pretty obscure. There are so many rich characters not explored...another hint tie-in BF2.
  • Zombies and ghosts? Really? From a single clone wars episode ****. Where is C3PO, Padme, Hux, Mon Motha, Max Kanata, Jengo Fett, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Snoke, and, dare I say... Jar Jar, just to name a few. And just a suggestion...Iden Versio
  • I hope we can get Zombie and Spirit to more than 3* with their event. But I think Zombie should still be viable even at low * levels, much like Baze.
  • I for one will not even unlock them - no interest whatsoever. These have no place in my full lineup (only toons missing that can't be farmed yet)!
  • I think it's cool for Halloween event at least it's dark side toons not more rebels and they look fun to play
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Seriously, so many other characters not in the game and this is what gets released? Instead of designing Zombie and Spirit, couldn't the devs have used the time to make some QOL improvements?

Yes, but you can't sell QOL packs.
  • B_O_S_S_K
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    This thought that being canon justifies these characters is a bunch of hooey. Most could care less if they are canon or not. Watto is canon. Boss Nass is canon. Max Rebo is canon. All three are in the movies. And they would all make horrible choices for new characters.

The game is not canon. If they introduce a compelling character that DOES NOT EXIST currently in the SW universe, I'd be fine with that. The key is compelling.

Most SW fans don't think too fondly of the animated series. That sentiment is reflected in the general state of diappointment you are reading from most of the responses here.

I avoid these characters because I don't find them fun. I'll be disappointed if this really impacts the meta, because I like being able to play this game with characters that I like, and feeling forced to get on the hamster wheel of farming for characters like Nihilus, Thrawn, etc. simply makes the game less fun.
    B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • (added to OP)

CLARIFICATION: Event, Defense of Dathomir is a heroic event and does require your account to be 75th level to participate. Even so, it could be very difficult at that level. ~ @CG_RyDiggs
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • While I am not a big nightsister fan, I thought the story arc and background connecting to Darth Maul anf Savage Oppress were interesting and they clearly deserve their place here.

Furthermore, like most toons released this year, all three nightsisters are really well designed, ability wise and animation wise. Well done!
  • Spirit & zombie are lame. I don't care if they're in a cartoon show, they don't fit in Star wars. A lot of my guild feels the same way. These characters cheapen the game. Hopefully this is the last of their type
  • This is the moment that this game jumped the zombie spirit shark...

This
  • jarael wrote: »
    omg this looks so cool! nightsisters are my favorite thing of the clone wars and seeing all the love they are receiving makes me very happy. thank you for this

Same! They were one of the best parts of the clone wars!
  • usually dont play with night stsers but im loving talzen and very interested in the ghost and zombie . better than more ewoks imo

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hey, be glad Disney did not say make it a Hitchhiking Nightsister Ghost. Now be good ghouls and boys and open your wallet, mother cometh
  • B_O_S_S_K wrote: »
    This thought that being canon justifies these characters is a bunch of hooey. Most could care less if they are canon or not. Watto is canon. Boss Nass is canon. Max Rebo is canon. All three are in the movies. And they would all make horrible choices for new characters.

The game is not canon. If they introduce a compelling character that DOES NOT EXIST currently in the SW universe, I'd be fine with that. The key is compelling.

Most SW fans don't think too fondly of the animated series. That sentiment is reflected in the general state of diappointment you are reading from most of the responses here.

I avoid these characters because I don't find them fun. I'll be disappointed if this really impacts the meta, because I like being able to play this game with characters that I like, and feeling forced to get on the hamster wheel of farming for characters like Nihilus, Thrawn, etc. simply makes the game less fun.

With regards to your third paragraph, most Star Wars fans don't even play this game. If they did, the game base would be in the hundreds of millions. Overall this thread appears to be in favor of the Nightsisters changes, either because people like the faction and/or because it's a Dark Side expansion. Those complaining seem to have an odd hatred for NS that they don't harbor for other factions.

With your last paragraph, so we should remove Nightsisters because you don't like them but keep characters that you personally like? Gotcha. Based on that, I'm fed up with hearing about Darth Revan; as such, I think he should never be in the game.
  • I think NS would have been better had theyd gotten Darth Maul and Savage Oppress to fit into the squad. Oh wells...

~D
  • Zombies are (un)dead night sisters, so it seems like it would make more sense if you don't bring zombie into battle, but rather certain nightsisters change into zombie once killed. Would be a cool mechanic, too.
  • Omeah wrote: »
    Boohoo, I've only seen the Original Trilogy and we don't have all characters' all versions from those movies! SW is only about Rebels vs Empire! Jedi Luke! I quit!

I hear you. I'm actually an original trilogy baby ( old timer lol ) but I like a lot of the newer stuff. In fact I enjoy when we get a break from the skywalker theme. I think that's part of why Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie. It introduces other force concepts into the films besides just Jedi. That's part of why I dig the nightsistets too with their dark magic. And I can't wait for the Han Solo film. It's about time we get something more scoundrel centric imo

• Just my two cents but I have two boys (6 and 10) and we have watched the Clone Wars series and season 3 of Rebels together.

I let them know Talzin was being released and they both freaked out (in a good way).

Talzin is a great addition and Zombie and Spirit are perfect for a Halloween release and are very much a part of the Star Wars Universe.

This even gives me hope that they might soon release Geonosian Zombie, with the worm coming out of its nose and everything XD.

Cheers
  • Geo zombies was creepy episode!
  • leef wrote: »
    they look ultra lame. Maybe they're fun to play with, but they're very low on the coolness scale. In my oppinion ofcourse, wich might be different than anyone else's.

A really they are super cool and rlly powerful
  • capifico22 wrote: »
    Not really sure this will be meta changing. You can fracture zombie and eliminate the rest pretty quickly.

Not sure either spirit or zombie for my team. Nightsister are super awesome and tanky. Very hard to get rid of and very hard to beat
  • Will this event be coming back any time soon ?
  • I just can't help but remember a couple short months ago when the devs told us in no uncertain terms that there were no plans for a Nightsister rework.

I guess plans change. Looks like fun to me.

Luckly, this means we're getting our Reaven!