Two and a half year to 7*

Aplus
138 posts Member
Let me get this straight: If MT and wicket is a monthly recurring event, we'll get 10 shards per month and takes about 2 and a half year to farm them to 7*?

Is this intended?

Thread will probably be merged and nobody would read this anyways.

@CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    To help you out CG will probably allow you refresh the event for the low low price of 1k crystals. That way you can get Wicket as fast as you want.
  • No. Only 27 months.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Aplus wrote: »

Thread will probably be merged and nobody would read this anyways.

@CG_Kozispoon

I read your post
  • You can refresh it once per iteration of the event.

But, more importantly, outside of raids and platoons, stars don't matter a darn. Gear and mods are way more important. Remember when Nihilus and Baze and Chirrut first came out and people were rocking house with them at 3*?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Zolaz wrote: »
    To help you out CG will probably allow you refresh the event for the low low price of 1k crystals. That way you can get Wicket as fast as you want.

Rancor's breath! What a deal! :wink:
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    You can refresh it once per iteration of the event.

But, more importantly, outside of raids and platoons, stars don't matter a darn. Gear and mods are way more important. Remember when Nihilus and Baze and Chirrut first came out and people were rocking house with them at 3*?

That's true, it's just mind boggling how these two event character can be more legendary in rarity than cls.
  • 13 months if you refresh every time
  • Zolaz wrote: »

Only one refresh per month
  • TheDarthKnight
    180 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    It's completely absurd. This should not be a thing. (Seriously? More than 2 YEARS! who thought that would be a good idea?)

I politely request that they please make a few changes to make it a bit quicker.
    "Because I'm Batman"-me