the most carbantis you have received from gear challenge

c1ever_pun
357 posts Member
edited October 2017
NOT the amount you get most often, but the most you've ever gotten from a single challenge

the most carbantis you have received from gear challenge 42 votes

4%
NightfallsCurseHawkeyePierce_4077 2 votes
0%
76%
SlevinBurgerStevesaint74Nerfherder31EventineElessedilLynnYodamad_gnatterGreenGoblin96Mr_SausageGebuttersnapsSITHPLAGUEwearywarrior74SthenosAnonymousMehHuatimusCombatCommander7DarthFarmerIdleEnderGamer87GaintrainRaindragon 32 votes
9%
kalidorAPX_919The_Light_SiderWil 4 votes
9%
fotrovinaFierceRevanVettes4Fetts2LukeSkyrunner 4 votes
Post edited by c1ever_pun on

Replies

It's a toss up for me between 3 and 4, really, but my confirmation bias is going with 3.
    I get like 3 times 5 once 4 once 3
    I also read this as "The number of Carbantis you get the most" which for me is definitely 3-4, but yes, the MOST I have ever received is definitely 5. Been keeping an eye on this for some time now.
    I've only gotten 5 max but someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of the legendary 7 drop.
  • Vettes4Fetts2
    523 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Full 7 Carbantis
    jeRR8
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I’ve don’t recall ever getting 5 personally, but I have seen screen shots from other people who got 7.
    Post edited by Gebuttersnaps on
    5 and I've been playing for a LONG time.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I've gotten 6 once that I remember. It's possible I got more when I had hundreds of cabs banked and wasn't really paying attention, but 5 has been the max since the cab bank went dry (after Phoenix/Thrawn).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    I got six once, usually get 4 or 5 and on occasions that I need 4 or 5 I'll get 3. The game knows, man, she KNOWS!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
    The title was confusing - i thought it was the maximum i have ever recieved - not which amount i get the most often...so i voted 7 (i have seen it once), but usually it is either 3 or 4-5...
    fotrovina wrote: »
    The title was confusing - i thought it was the maximum i have ever recieved - not which amount i get the most often...so i voted 7 (i have seen it once), but usually it is either 3 or 4-5...

You were right the first time
    5 is the most I’ve ever gotten. Drop rate for 6 or 7 is less than 1%.
    Yup I’ve never seen a 6 or 7. Get 3’s the most frequently