Can't draw a good ally to help with my Darkside battles!

What the heck. Been stuck on 2 stars on a battle I need to farm for gear and that's because every ally I draw is weak and ends up dying.

Now, I have probably 30 allies that are around my level or better, and only a very few weak guys. When I try other battles I get the lvl 55+ guys as an option. But whenever I try this battle I get the two weakest allies on my list. . . EVERYTIME.

I've tried backing out, cycling through by trying other battles and clearing the weak allies out. But nothing seems to work.

This feels like there is some shady code going on here. Am I the only one this happens to?

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    In exact same situation. Stuck on Dark Side 5L, I can't even do it once much less 3-star it. What I need is a high-level Daka but I never get offered one.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Grab a storm trooper if you can, they they are fairly common and come base 3+ stars and taunt+defense for 2 turns. If your ally is the only one to die you still get 3 stars.

Much easier as light side I admit with the huge selection of high level chewbacca.
  • I would take any high level tank as well. But all I'm gettin are droids with 2-3k health.

I only needed 2 more pieces so I'm just grinding it normal. But after about 20 completed battles I have yet to get a decent ally. It's definitely possible that it's just a bug, but the coincidence of it all makes me think it's intentional.

• Niminion wrote: »
    Grab a storm trooper if you can, they they are fairly common and come base 3+ stars and taunt+defense for 2 turns. If your ally is the only one to die you still get 3 stars.

Much easier as light side I admit with the huge selection of high level chewbacca.

Heh you'd think there would only be 3 star stormtroopers, but that's somehow not the case. I saw a 2 star Daka too, and I'm pretty sure that's not possible either.

Also, I'm positive my ally has the been the only one to die a few times and I got 2 stars. 100% positive about that.
  • Tarkin is another option with his offense down debuff that lasts for 3 turns, which can make it much easier to keep everyone alive for 3 stars.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Level 47 Daka 4* Gear 6
    She should be my last dark side leader.
    I'll delete a couple of allies if you want.

Might not be a high enough level for you.
    Abilities are 3, 4, 4, 2.
    5325 health.

I'll level up in 4 hours or less then I need 5 blue mats and I'll level up her heal too. Just for you :)

Nah, I was going to do that next anyway.

So level 48
    Abilities 3, 5, 4, 2.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • If you go back from the ally list and then to the battle again your allies will scramble to a certain degree. So you may find the allies you were looking for.
  • Wait a few hours for your allies to refresh. They have a cooldown.
  • Got 4 new allies. Request me again if I accidentally delete you. Or just post here with you ign and I'll make sure I don't delete you.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Thanks for the add, hope she helps and hope my guys help you.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Closer, but still not enough even for 1 star :(

I think I need a level 60 daka or something.
  • Finally got all of those things three starred yesterday.

Shout out to Pilot and his Asajj!
  • Is Stormtrooper the only dark side tank with a taunt?

I have plenty of damage for my DS but Talia and the Royal Guard don't come close to Consular, Chewie, Fives, Luminara, etc. I been grinding for Old Daka but that will take a while

First Order Trooper looks pretty good but I wish he had a taunt : (