Any Jedi that can replace Chewbacca?

I am trying to build an all Lightsaber team, and I just can't find a way to replace Chewie. Can any expert here points some suggestion? Thanks!

Replies

• Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    eh Ima-Gun Di, Old Ben, Aayla, Qui-Gon Jinn, Kit Fisto and the list goes on if you got s--t load of money, Chewie is pretty useless in Arena past lv 40-ish....
  • http://www.swgohcantina.com/tag/jedi+tank/

Guardian Easiest to level up...
  • So there is no Jedi/Sith with ability to taunt?
    I found Taunt is pretty useful, I love to own Old Ben but is going to be a long shot.

So far my lineup in Arena is:

Count Dooku
    Chewie
    Asajj Ventress
    Ashoka
    Barriss
  • Destark wrote: »
    eh Ima-Gun Di, Old Ben, Aayla, Qui-Gon Jinn, Kit Fisto and the list goes on if you got s--t load of money, Chewie is pretty useless in Arena past lv 40-ish....

Chewy is actually quite useful still at later 40s, taunt is a very practical skill, even more so considering he's easily farm able. Good hp and taunt is a tanks job, add a self heal for good measure. His value is not in dps
  • I love my Chewie. I'm sure it's fun to build a synergy team, but for me, as F2P, i choose a balanced team, tank, 2 heals, atk, and Talia. it might not get me into the top 10, or even the top 100.

Those jedi teams slaughter me though, especially when they hide behind a seemingly weak chewie :smile:
  • Chewie is one of those toon that no matter how much you want to stop using him, eventually you'll be back. My chewie is only 4* lvl 6 gear with lvl 3 abilities yet even then he is still very useful. One day I'm going back to farming him...once I get Consular and Dooku starred up to where I want them.
  • I stopped using Chewbacca very early in the arena, waste of a slot, moves too slow to taunt in that first turn, I always kill a healer or a high dps before an opposing chewbacca taunts. Even then it doesn't save your team from Aoes.
  • I'm lvl 48 a still use Chewie. I rank in the 300's and never get attacked. I don't play PVP often.
  • Chewbaccas taunt only lasts one round. His defense buff is what makes him usefull. Savage Opress as a leader
    can replace him as a leader of a sith team. Eeth Koth as a leader for a jedi team.
  • Also, the key to not getting attacked is to have more power than the other ppl in you rank. It's more psychology than anything else. Most ppl in my rank are below me in power.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Reddplague wrote: »
    I'm lvl 48 a still use Chewie. I rank in the 300's and never get attacked. I don't play PVP often.

lol try go little further.. at 100-200 range you will get attack.
  • Ahh thanks to all who responds! However, still no one tells me who can replace Chewie slot with lightsaber :p
    Is he really that hard to replace?
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    There is no taunt, but I replaced with Mace. He has strong health, hits harder than Chewie and I likle his Smite special for when Han or Chewie taunt it damages and removes. If you are open to Jedi/Sith opn a Lightsaber team Opress. he hits hard and has huge health. Toss Barriss up as leader for extra health and your team gets much better than it was with Chewie.

I'm about to, after some leveling try a team with Chewie on my march. With Luke, Leia, Lando, and JC.

Chewie is a decent b squad guy or good c or D squad.
  • Thanks for your advice, But I am long from Opress or Mace. But at least I got a clear direction who should I go for