Let's DISCUSS the game!

Aplus
138 posts Member
Since posts after posts are kept being moved to sub forums which noone ever bothered to go and thus lack attention, lemme try and frame this in a "General discussion" framework.

So how fed- up are you guys are with CLS in various aspects of the game, ranging from GW, Arena, to personal usage?

I think I am 10/10 had enough of this toon and any teams led by him, and I wonder sometimes why a legendary character like him and r2 are easier to farm than other minor factions like Nightsister mother talzin and ewok wicket! (This is NOT a complaint OR a feedback OR a event comment just two EXAMPLES to illustrate my thoughts and incite the GENERAL audience to think and DISCUSS)

So what do you guys think? :D let's DISCUSS!

(Please don't move me to any one of these sub forums since my question is a general question that relates to user experience in all aspects of the game, NOR is it a feedback since I do NOT contribute to thoughts or improvements to this game. This discussion belongs to GENERAL discussion where players visit to discuss game-related issues)

Replies