First Zeta

What should my first Zeta be.
https://swgoh.gg/u/admiralgugel/
I am willing to make any upgrades needed except for a raid character or a large farm. Going to run Empire

Replies

• I think swgoh is down due to server issues for the time being, I saw a post yesterday on Reddit about they were having problems with their servers handling the workload.
  • It's down, but we can still help. Post your top three picks.
  • This is in no particular order
    1. General Veers unique
    2. Finn leader
    3. Kylo Ren special outrage
    4.Thrawn leader or unique
    5.Would have to wait for this one but R2 NC
    6.Director Krennic leader
    7. Nihluis unique
    8. Phasma leader
    9. Death Trooper unique
    10. R2 CA

Sorry I know this way more than three, but I would prefer dark side, but could do Finn. Just to let you all know I don't have
    OG Han, GK, or CLS.
  • Well if you are running empire I would say go with Thrawns “ebb and flow”. The counter chance will be beneficial
  • Finn and resistance would help you a lot in Tb, Gw, haat and pve, also any future release since the movies are based on the resistance. now I have seen a few running in my shard for pvp but they don’t stand a chance on d like most teams. As for ds ren and phasma would need the rest of the fo for that team to be complete but would give a bump for fo release toons. As for empire if your looking at any of them thrawn lead first then unique then move on to the rest of the empire zetas only due to the fact thrawn right now is one of the best leaders for empire until the rework ep. all teams do have a place in pve gw and raids resistance prob the best for haat hope this helped
  • DarthGugel wrote: »
    This is in no particular order
    1. General Veers unique
    2. Finn leader
    3. Kylo Ren special outrage
    4.Thrawn leader or unique
    5.Would have to wait for this one but R2 NC
    6.Director Krennic leader
    7. Nihluis unique
    8. Phasma leader
    9. Death Trooper unique
    10. R2 CA

Sorry I know this way more than three, but I would prefer dark side, but could do Finn. Just to let you all know I don't have
    OG Han, GK, or CLS.

First Finn, then R2 and kylo, then nihilus