Who is the November login character going to be?

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    HoodieDM wrote: »
    NahWillis wrote: »
    Kronen wrote: »
    Nope. With the new scavenger tag on Rey I'm guessing her for November in anticipation of a resistance rework and a Jedi Rey event.

That’s my guess too.

Why does everyone want everything reworked all the time?

It wont be Rey. You can auto get 4*-7* Rey with the Google GCard Promotion.

~D

I hope it is Rey, because I play on an iPhone. I have her at 7* anyway, but I hate those Google promotions.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    FOST would be nice. For the upcoming BB8 event in about 4-6 weeks. :)
    Davius wrote: »
    since there isn't a legendary event that requires resistance... yet
    Early december.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    If they are looking towards TLJ, probably a Resistance toon like Poe or RT/RP.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Pa_lin wrote: »
    It will be someone already easily farmable and most will have at 7 stars already

I concur. I bet on resistance pilot
  • Pa_lin wrote: »
    It will be someone already easily farmable and most will have at 7 stars already

RoS Chewie with x2 bonus event
  • HoodieDM wrote: »
    NahWillis wrote: »
    Kronen wrote: »
    Nope. With the new scavenger tag on Rey I'm guessing her for November in anticipation of a resistance rework and a Jedi Rey event.

That’s my guess too.

Why does everyone want everything reworked all the time?

It wont be Rey. You can auto get 4*-7* Rey with the Google GCard Promotion.

~D

Exactly why Rey
  • BaalZebul wrote: »
    I was thinking IG-100 with a droid rework, I don’t believe they will do a full separatist rework all at once. They typically rework 4-6 toons at once, I can’t think of a time they did 8. If they reworked droids first that leaves 5 separatists. Other option would be just Geonosians which aren’t highly requested and therefore won’t potentially make them as much money as droids.

I wish :(
  • B2 would be nice
  • Some work is ahead between a DS Hoth invasion and TLJ. Kind of feel some ground work needs to be laid and the CotM is a decent way to do it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Some work is ahead between a DS Hoth invasion and TLJ. Kind of feel some ground work needs to be laid and the CotM is a decent way to do it.

Very possible Empire Hoth TB characters would be:

General Veers, Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper

Doubtfuls would be:

Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Grand Moff Tarkin, Tie Fighter Pilot

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • B2 would be nice
  • B2 would be nice

snes_pipe_dream_1.gif
    Press Start Now!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • i doubt it would be Veers since I'm pretty sure he was the log in toon when the Empire faction pass went through
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    sadly i cant do a lot of the events because im still new and leveling up as well as figuring things out so i kind of hope it would be a charachter like bb8 or thrawn shards. i know it wont happen but a guy can dream right?
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    If they are looking towards TLJ, probably a Resistance toon like Poe or RT/RP.

I wouldn't say no to RT. I'm still trying to farm him now (but as a sideline until farmboy Luke is finished).
  • Really really hoping for some non-Kylo/CP FO character, so it'll probably be Lobot.
  • I’m betting Resistance of some sort. Probably Resistance Pilot since she’s an easy farm. Resistance Trooper would be nice though.
  • I hope it's B2/Dooku/IG-100 along with a separatist rework.
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Really really hoping for some non-Kylo/CP FO character, so it'll probably be Lobot.

And just like that, 10 more platoons get filled.
  • New resitance toonage or old resistance toonage. Scavenger Rey
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    X-pilot Porg-kins

porg-lil-bub-1502458417.jpg

That would be porrrrg-fect
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    It could be the the empire girl from the battlefront 2 campain
    shiva kamini soma kandarkram

+1 for the reference
  • Khayman wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    It could be the the empire girl from the battlefront 2 campain
    shiva kamini soma kandarkram

+1 for the reference

:D
  • Possibly a new toon from TLJ. Would be a generic fo or resistance like fo executioner or resistance bomber, which would hopefully get a ship
  • From an anonymous source that usually is 99.9999% accurate, it is going to be world renowned Bounty Hunter: Bofa Deez'nuts.
  • I'm really hoping for Separatists or Finn, but I've heard a good theory about Inquisitors coming to the game as a theory about what's ahead...could be empire. But I do hope it's either a separatist rework or Resistance for the TLJ toon.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • All jokes aside, any hope for some real legends like Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Etc... they would break the meta and bring the house down....!!! :D:D:D
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    i really want jabba the hutt as a thanksgiving log in reward. he would be perfect. one of his talents can be a summon involving his minions and he could get a bonus when pared with boba
  • i really want jabba the hutt as a thanksgiving log in reward. he would be perfect

Face it - they're going to hold out until Pizzahut is willing to do a co-op promotion. But only with Droid users. And only in America, with states ending in a.

Pizza the hut's gonna take out for you!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    i really want jabba the hutt as a thanksgiving log in reward. he would be perfect

Face it - they're going to hold out until Pizzahut is willing to do a co-op promotion. But only with Droid users. And only in America, with states ending in a.

Pizza the hut's gonna take out for you!

jokes aside though he would be cool though. i can also see bib fortuna as a playable charachter as well as bounty hunters like bossk zuckuss 4-lom . i mean we already have boba and dengar so why not complete it?

This discussion has been closed.