SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• A dictionary of all Buffs and Debuffs in game for those who are new and those creating new characters.
  • CarterH wrote: »
    A dictionary of all Buffs and Debuffs in game for those who are new and those creating new characters.

If you click on the buffs/debuffs, it'll give you a description. Not as good as a dictionary, but better than nothing.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • After a crazy last couple months - R2, CLS, TB, BB-8, Mother Talzin and the NS crew and new events I finally had a chance this weekend to look at where everything was and right down some thoughts and suggestions

1. Can we please remove the Challenge timers - I realized that too often I wasn't completing all 5 of the challenges a day, because with so much going on I forgot to check the challenges every time I logged in - and I haven't missed a single energy refresh during that time, with so much going on (big thumbs up for that) I just forget to check the challenges sometimes when I had a chance to log in for other things. Or at least put a red number on the challenge table on the main screen so I know that I haven't finished them yet. Same with the fleet challenges.
    2. Can we please get a way to get more Carbanti's - many thanks for the free full one for finishing the bonus tier, but two things I think we all have noticed, one, the challenge says that 7 is possible, but I have never seen more than 5 and two, I have 54 current toons that need one (and some of them need 2) that's over 2500 pieces and that doesn't include the many I have already used and the multiple toons that need more at the next gear level or aren't even to the point that they need them yet.
    3. Can we please have a better way to work with mods - I know this is generic, but they are difficult to manage. Ones that are already on a toon (to maximize our GP) could/should be viewable when you are looking at mods to put on a new toon (maybe highlight them so you know they are being used, but need an easier way to find a CD speed arrow, then having to go through all of my toons individually). A remove all mods button, maybe a move all mods to another toon button.
    4. Can we please have an easier way to work with gear - this is two fold, some way to use/leverage the gear we have thousands of collecting dust as well as a location where I can find what I have without having to find a toon that needs it to see how much I have (especially for gear that is made up of salvage). The salvage and the full gear pieces are not tied together, more aimless searching to see if I really need it. A way to convert one type of gear into another would also be nice (ties in with the above lack of carbantis)
    5. A sandbox environment - intra-guild trainging/testing/planning - Somewhere I can put a team and let my guildmates test it out. Someplace where my guildmates can put a team and I can test out synergies for my new toons. These battles would take place locally so no added drain on the servers. This should be very simple to implement. I've noticed that some days once GW is done, I have extra time and want to test things, but don't have anywhere to do this. I know some people will say, just use GW, but I always get GW done asap in case I don't have time later, but when I do then there is nothing to do.

have fun all
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • The most important thing to me is #5. The sandbox/playtest booth would really be nice as well as a free GW rerun without rewards so I can see how viable my (insert team name) is.
  • I agree, my order of importance is -

5, 2, 1, 3, 4
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I agree with 1, but see it as the least likely. For whatever reason, time spent playing is important to them and its been said that looking at toons is what people spend most their time doing.

With that in mind, if you do everything you need to and still have 5 mins on the timer to waste....what are you going to do?

Same with mod changes. There's so many reasons to make it more efficient but that takes time spent away from the game.

5 would be very cool to see.
  • A certain Youtuber got in trouble for mentioning these same things. Tread carefully.
  • I’ve been hoping for something like #5 for awhile me and my guildmates talk about that all the time running various teams against each other.
  • Also along with the challenges of love to see a new tier come out as some of that gear that is in the challenges I have thousands of. I’d love to see higher level gear from the challenges, as gear 12 has been out for sometime now.
  • Put the Free bronzium data card opens first thing so instead of scrolling through past all the offers where, inadvertently, you will 50% of the time you will open something you never intended to have clicked on.
  • Most important game changing qol there could be is choice of arena payout
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I'd like to be able to sell mods right from the rewards screen, as often I get useless white mods. The Sell Mods interface makes it time consuming to find that mod again. Just tap the mod on the rewards screen, and the popup (which is already implemented) would have a "Sell" button in it.

Also, officers need to be able to change the guild message.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • 1) Gear conversion for the thousands of un-used pieces gained from daily challenges.
    2) ...OR update daily challenges to drop gear we do need, or allow a selection that we can choose from for daily challenge rewards.
    3) GW node 12. Nuff said there.
    4) A way to name Mod sets, and switch a set from one toon to another with a click of a button.
    5) Crystal rewards for fleet beyond just top 20.

Thank you for increased credit heist and droid smuggling frequency! So many new toons that we can't keep up otherwise.
  • Remove challenge rewards from Raids, make raids reward raid gear.

Fix the camera rotation during capital ship turn so that we can target the back row enemy ships.
  • 1) Gear conversion for the thousands of un-used pieces gained from daily challenges.
    2) ...OR update daily challenges to drop gear we do need, or allow a selection that we can choose from for daily challenge rewards.
    4) A way to name Mod sets, and switch a set from one toon to another with a click of a button.

Thank you for increased credit heist and droid smuggling frequency! So many new toons that we can't keep up otherwise.

What do you want them to change about node 12?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    1) Gear conversion for the thousands of un-used pieces gained from daily challenges.

Make it harder?

Like prenerf yoda legendary hard.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    1) Gear conversion for the thousands of un-used pieces gained from daily challenges.

Make it harder?

Ugh, no way. GW is long and hard enough, fighting 6 gold gear meta teams every day. I love easy Node 12. I can play around with all my lame under geared toons.
  • User interface improvements
    Make it easier to navigate between places that are connected in daily use. Like Arena and ship arena, challenges and ship challenges. Just like with the shops. It could let you switch directly between Arena, Ship Arena, GW, Challenges, Cantina, DS/LS Campaign and the mod batles/Challenges. That would make it easier for us to make our daily's.

- Or even better, remove all the artificial obstructions and let us SIM all challenges (incl. ships) with the press of one button - and let it SIM all tries at once, no need to force us to login more than we already do..
  • Goober1_ wrote: »
    Most important game changing qol there could be is choice of arena payout

Im still waiting on this one. There are enough things forcing us to long on at various times throughout the day. At least let us pick the most time consuming one. Everyone has a different schedule, but during commute/dinner/family time at night is universally the worst.
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    A gear exchange store would be quite fun and useful and would alleviate a large number of complaints.

It would eliminate the need to re-code raid drops, challenges, events etc.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Make it harder?

Ironically, if they made GW12 harder by increasing its power multiplier then more players would get broken node 12s :)

I'd settle for more variety in the hard nodes. Right now 9,11, 12 and sometimes 6 are always a 5 character gold set of CLS, Thrawn and Nihilus, plus two of Kenobi, zBarris, R2, and Chaze.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • id like to be able to trade shards with other players , id also like a cinimatic mode that marvel future fight just introduced in there latest update yesterday. its pretty cool and would be great for star wars where you can unlock things by playing certain fights and battles from all star wars films and cartoons
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This is chock full of great and interesting content and focus points. Definitely appreciate all of you who've taken the time to weigh in on this thread. Some of these suggestions we agree with and some we don't. We have plenty of these asks being worked on for a future update and others we're not going to be able to get to, but we'll always try to meet as many expectations as we can.

This'll be moved to feedback in due time, but I wanted to encourage and keep the good conversation going. Definitely an interesting and inspiring topic for all of us to read.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    This is chock full of great and interesting content and focus points. Definitely appreciate all of you who've taken the time to weigh in on this thread. Some of these suggestions we agree with and some we don't. We have plenty of these asks being worked on for a future update and others we're not going to be able to get to, but we'll always try to meet as many expectations as we can.

This'll be moved to feedback in due time, but I wanted to encourage and keep the good conversation going. Definitely an interesting and inspiring topic for all of us to read.

Thank you the answer.........

Wait, what was actually answered?

Scratch that earlier response.

Thank you for stopping by and acknowledging that the community has ideas that would make THEIR gameplay fun again. Hopefully we will soon see some fruit from your acknowledgement.
  • Another tier to credit heist would be amazing!!
  • Hiya!

oh wow devs hang out here? that is awesome
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Please do another Quality of Life update before any other content. Managing everything in game now is getting hard enough we need some of these QoL updates to make the game enjoyable again and not feel like a second job.
  • My one wishlist request? Give freaking Emperor Palpatine a **** zeta! He's the **** Emperor, fer crying out loud and the only one (of an admittedly few) main characters and the biggest bad guy in the universe and he, of all toons, doesn't have a zeta? FAIL. Make it so.
  • McBee wrote: »
    Make credit heists weekly on a certain day. This whole "maybe it'll be 4 days or 13 days" isn't clever or witty or fun. It's dumb. The tons of new characters and content, with no reliable way to actually gain the necessary credit resources to develop them, is extremely annoying.

While we're at it, get rid of the 1.5 mil payout at the highest tier. I can get that through GW (if RNGesus doesn't killme first) so it's insulting that's even a payout amount at the highest tier.