Jawa 3 star
Chewbecca 3 star
My team pvp is now:
Asajj Ventress (leader)
Talia
Luminara
Consular
Datcha
I wanted to make a nightsister team with ashoka tano as leader(I need to farm her) but now with Darth sidious buff I don't know if it is a great option. So now I have 72/80 Sidious shard to unlock him. I think I finish to unlock him but then I want to not farm Luminara(because now I think with all have sidious is impossbile to make good ranks) and I want to try to farm Initiate Nightsister to replace datcha and old daka to replace Consular or Luminara. The problem is that I have one jedi in team,what do you think I should do? try night sister alcolye? Thank you for advices. However I have:
Dooku 20/50
Ct-5555 Fives 20/50
Old daka 15/80
Bobba Feet 7/80
Initiate Nightsister 5/10
Ashoka Tano 7/25

Replies

• Wanting to build a themed team is great, and I am doing the same. But as for the PvP aspect of the game, a few of the free to play characters accessible through the Cantina, arena, and galactic war are must haves. I believe Boba Fett and Old Daka are good farms from Cantina, Sidious is necessary first from Arena, and Luminara is hands down the best pick from Galactic war. If you want your nightsister team, totally go for it. If you want to compete in pvp and not fall behind, get those other characters and get them to 7-stars as soon as possible.
  • Wanting to build a themed team is great, and I am doing the same. But as for the PvP aspect of the game, a few of the free to play characters accessible through the Cantina, arena, and galactic war are must haves. I believe Boba Fett and Old Daka are good farms from Cantina, Sidious is necessary first from Arena, and Luminara is hands down the best pick from Galactic war. If you want your nightsister team, totally go for it. If you want to compete in pvp and not fall behind, get those other characters and get them to 7-stars as soon as possible.
    I wanted to do that but then I get lucky with free cards and get asajj ventress 4 star and Luminara 3 star. So what team do you think is the best? the problem is that to farm them is like an eternity so maybe I don't compete in pvp so fast.

• The point of this game is to take an eternity =D

In the end, you're able to do more in this game with five 7-star, max-leveled, fully geared characters than with a bunch of moderately geared and star leveled toons. So this is where the choice is yours. I would recommend farming the best free to farm characters (listed above) first, but I don't know if that will make you as happy as maxing out the characters you prefer to play. I love Boba Fett, and I farmed him first. Turns out he isn't that bad at all, so I got lucky. The rest of my team is built around making him playable.

A good free to play starting line up would be Boba, Luminara, Sidious, Jedi Consular and a *fifth* damage of some sort. They're easily accessible and easy to farm to 7-stars, which is ultimately the final goal.
  • The point of this game is to take an eternity =D

In the end, you're able to do more in this game with five 7-star, max-leveled, fully geared characters than with a bunch of moderately geared and star leveled toons. So this is where the choice is yours. I would recommend farming the best free to farm characters (listed above) first, but I don't know if that will make you as happy as maxing out the characters you prefer to play. I love Boba Fett, and I farmed him first. Turns out he isn't that bad at all, so I got lucky. The rest of my team is built around making him playable.

A good free to play starting line up would be Boba, Luminara, Sidious, Jedi Consular and a *fifth* damage of some sort. They're easily accessible and easy to farm to 7-stars, which is ultimately the final goal.

So you think that consular and luminara are good also if darth maul and sidious are good vs them? Do you advise me to get old daka or boba fett first? So I think my team will be: sidious (leader), boba, consular, luminara and dooku.. Why don't you put old daka?
  • Cottonfresh
    46 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sidious is just great utility, and after patch, better damage. In PvP, he isn't typically your first target so you aren't worried about nuking him first turn, and besides, your attackers aren't mostly Jedi. Maul, however, is still squishy after patch. Two crits and he is out of the fight. They are just two solid and dependable healers, and the best two available to free to play players.

Because of where the shards are located, you can't maximize Boba and Daka at the same time. You can gather Consular shards in cantina 3-A while you farm for Boba through the currency. I think Dooku is a very solid choice for you right now. You can replace him when you get lucky from a bronzium or when you finalize a character to 7-stars and start farming another one in its place.
  • Sidious is just great utility, and after patch, better damage. In PvP, he isn't typically your first target so you aren't worried about nuking him first turn, and besides, your attackers aren't mostly Jedi. Maul, however, is still squishy after patch. Two crits and he is out of the fight. They are just two solid and dependable healers, and the best two available to free to play players.

Because of where the shards are located, you can't maximize Boba and Daka at the same time. You can gather Consular shards in cantina 3-A while you farm for Boba through the currency. I think Dooku is a very solid choice for you right now. You can replace him when you get lucky from a bronzium or when you finalize a character to 7-stars and start farming another one in its place.

Thank you for the help and I spent all my cantina energys with Talia. Now I continue the cantina until I get consular.
  • To be honest, I did the same thing. I just recently switched to farming consular because Talia's heal was not helping the team as a whole, but rather making herself more vulnerable. I'm happy to help.